Katie Hayes #173 says hiding her ring as not to brag.. truth is tho..her rock is blag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t even like eating at a table with people I don’t know, let alone on camera 😂

Reactions: 23
She's being sooooo snotty because somebody had the audacity to ask her if she's still got the salon. She's one horrible bleep her. Just say no and move on without being a head about it. Ugly fat witch
Isnt she ! This is boring old question now - horrible witch.

Her and Delo having an extravagant wedding with 95 guests apparently !!
She hasn't got the ring on again ! Hilarious !

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Omg she's a vile pig. She's sitting on the Say it with Diamonds live...

Shes sitting stuffing her face & said I've got gravy on my hoodie from last night, I only had it on for an hour last night, I've put it back on , I'm not arsed !
She is FILTHY !!
I can smell that picture 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Someone asked what would she do if time was frozen. And she said walk round liverpool one naked farting 🥴🥴 does this pig not engage her brain before speaking? So embarrassing

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 58
It shouldn’t girl, maybe something wrong with it? What do you use to wash with? I thought there was something wrong with mine as had a stage where the clothes weren’t smelling great but worked out it was just Persil, it smells rotten. Don’t know why I tried it. Bold Gel the purple one all the way for me 🤣
I honestly don’t know why it does it but I’ve not tried again since. I assumed it was because it’s a washer/dryer cos they get slated 😂 but it’s probably just broke. I use fairy powder and I know it’s not that cos it smells good 🤣 hoping to move soon so I’ll just have to put up with the clothes airers in meantime 🙏🏻😂

Reactions: 10
It shouldn’t girl, maybe something wrong with it? What do you use to wash with? I thought there was something wrong with mine as had a stage where the clothes weren’t smelling great but worked out it was just Persil, it smells rotten. Don’t know why I tried it. Bold Gel the purple one all the way for me 🤣
Omg this was the same for mine!! I also scrubbed the whole inside of my washing machine thinking it was mouldy or something then changed to bold or even aldis own and clothes smelt nice again!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I don't get this ? They're answering questions about themselves and screaming at people to hit likes ? Isn't this meant to be selling jewellery ?

Reactions: 33
Every wash I do, I use unstoppables, Ariel liquid and fabric softener. She is one dirty fat woman

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Isnt she ! This is boring old question now - horrible witch.

Her and Delo having an extravagant wedding with 95 guests apparently !!
She hasn't got the ring on again ! Hilarious !
Is 95 extravagant? I had about a 100 and that’s because I insisted on keeping it to people we actually like and see regularly! (Plus, having 2 big families really pushes it up!)

Every wash I do, I use unstoppables, Ariel liquid and fabric softener. She is one dirty fat woman
And the dettol washing liquid. Everything with febreeze in it 😂 gutted I can’t find that gel anywhere now, had to switch to their funny squishy tablets

Reactions: 12
She said Lucy you're not having a plus one to my wedding cos we're not paying for some random lad to come....

WOW !! bleeping pair of scruffs her & Delo !

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
She needs investigating by social services having a child living in a filthy pit like that

Reactions: 17
I don’t think Olaf has autism or anything else wrong with her, I think she is a standard toddler but cos KHM chooses to film everything & have her behave like a performing monkey she plays up! KHM doesn’t parent her & she has no routine so her behaviour is most likely an offset of this. Most of what KHM says is lies anyway so she has probably made up that she was throwing poo’s around etc to be #Relatable and today it’s a better day cos she most defo didn’t get 100’s of DM’s telling her we are all in the same boat.
Today will be amazing and she will say some days are great and some days are terrible but it’s called #mommahood #wingingit! She’s an absolute tool!
Deffo not got autism 🙄

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.