Katie Hayes #173 says hiding her ring as not to brag.. truth is tho..her rock is blag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually thought Naomi came across quite well, when she could get a word in edge ways!! Truff just interrupts and talks over her constantly!! Also What is the obsession with letting being a mum define your whole personality. I’m a mum but it doesn’t define my whole existenc.
Because she has ZERO personality and is too thick to be anything!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It was so unstructured. Jumping from subject to subject without clarifying anything or coming to any kind of point. Sounds like me at a kitchen party chatting pure wham in-between hoovering up lines. I'm ashamed for them, pair of uncultured bellends
Hahaha Birkie I bleeping love u girl hahaha screaming 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm not listening because her voice makes me want to volley her into next week but surely she's just giving the Echo more to write about, from what you trolls have reported back it certainly sounds so.

Was the geg not on it?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
10 mins in turned off how Matt wants to marry her with a fog horn like that kate your obsessed with us trolls can’t believe you’ve done a podcast dedicated to us with your own money is right girl 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 38
10 mins in turned off how Matt wants to marry her with a fog horn like that kate your obsessed with us trolls can’t believe you’ve done a podcast dedicated to us with your own money is right girl 😘
Excellent point!!

And to think she once claimed the trolls paid her bills 😆
How the turntables turn HUNNAYYYYY

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The BRASS NECK of the pair of them to think anyone’s actually gives a duck about the drivel they are chatting. If Kate didn’t have “the trolls” what would she actually have in her bleeping life.

Can’t wait for all, probably what, 700 of us? to get arrested and have a meet up in the court of law. Be an amazing day out getting to meet you all 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I had to stop listening. The way she interrupts all the time.. such a tit show like everything else she does

Also “our job is so hard” 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Remember guys she knows who 5 of us….. but also remember we are one person ha ha ha ha ha

shut Up Kate just shut up

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I had to stop listening. The way she interrupts all the time.. such a tit show like everything else she does

Also “our job is so hard” 🙄🙄🙄🙄
This is one of my massssssive bugbears in work when someone talks over you but I sit there an take it cos I’m professional at work but best believe if this tit was my job an I’d had to pay to record it best believe I’m getting my 2 pence in 😂

Reactions: 14
crying!!!! Randomly skipped to bits of that tit show and landed on her saying “I lost 3 stone cos they called me truffle hog”😭😭😭 heyyyy truff 👋🏼 the podcast was tit and you now look an even bigger bleep 👏🏻👏🏻
I’m dead. 🥴💀😭

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Accused PLF of cheating cos she was fat but failed to mention Delo shagging his way around rockferry cos she's fat.... k lad ✌

• Haha
Reactions: 54
So I actually made it all the way through, lots of saying they’re not talking about trolls then proceeding to talk about them for 10 minutes, they know they’re good mums no matter what anyone says, she used to edit her pictures but doesn’t anymore and a final announcement the PLF cheated on her all the time and told her it was because she was fat
crying!!!! Randomly skipped to bits of that tit show and landed on her saying “I lost 3 stone cos they called me truffle hog”😭😭😭 heyyyy truff 👋🏼 the podcast was tit and you now look an even bigger bleep 👏🏻👏🏻
Dose she look like she's lost 3 stone 🤔🙄🙄🤣🤣

PLF please respond to this scruff 😂😂
She's so not over him is she 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Classic Narcissist deflect & blame everyone else.... she was the smallest she's been when she was with PLF......Nothing to do with her size, they both cheated on eachother.
She's just trying to make him sound like a bad lad cos he's happy with his new partner & Holly is a babe !

Reactions: 36
In my spare time I write silly short stories about my dog on a Facebook group. The most recent one got 800 likes AND IT’S A DUMBASS STORY ABOUT MY PET YOU TWONK.

🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Can’t remember who but Someone came on and said she had a chemical pregnancy and said she tested positive then came on her period the next day or few days later, so why did she get everyone round to tell them and made them little boxes to tell them that quick??

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Literally had to pick my jaw up off the floor when I seen the state of her on that live 😐 the amount of dandruff on that top 🤢 you need to bin the hair burst an grab some head & shoulders love!
The dandruff and stains on the top 😱 but the hairbrush did it for me 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.