Katie Hayes #173 says hiding her ring as not to brag.. truth is tho..her rock is blag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s happy she made those mistakes? Racism and Homophobia? Happy about that? WOW

Yes we do all make mistakes but she’s just vile and shouting over Sharpei every 2 seconds? Do not recommend

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I haven’t listened to the podcast im too busy laughing at ‘barque sauce’ she should really just sound the words out as she types 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 23
This is not normal to present yourself on your “jobs” instagram page. How’s she had a bath last night and put dirty rancid clothes back on?
Is that her engagement shoot outfit hanging in the background.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Christ she's obnoxious. I don't mind Naomi. She sounds warm and chatty in comparison to Truff who is using foul language and sounds so badly educated and constantly interrupts. I can't bear to listen to her anymore. I managed 20 minutes. It's dull AF and nothing new. You can tell they had no structure to it. Yawn!

Reactions: 24
crying!!!! Randomly skipped to bits of that tit show and landed on her saying “I lost 3 stone cos they called me truffle hog”😭😭😭 heyyyy truff 👋🏼 the podcast was tit and you now look an even bigger bleep 👏🏻👏🏻

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
So she’s happy she made those mistakes? Racism and Homophobia? Happy about that? WOW

Yes we do all make mistakes but she’s just vile and shouting over Sharpei every 2 seconds? Do not recommend
And this creature was the fastest sperm??? The mind boggles

• Haha
Reactions: 24
“These people don’t think it’s serious, when really it’s a massive case and when we go to a court of law you know I can’t discuss it online as I’ve got an ongoing thing” 🤣🤣 ok hun
It would never go to a court of law and if it did duck me the defence case would be better that prosecution: kate pretending she’s a solicitor there is 1 up to defence and possible prosecution for Acting as one 2. the trolls don’t message her they speak in a public forum 3.she msgs and harasses people for 12 hours 4. A copy of her handwriting to cross check the card she sent for her self. 5. Her IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) against the fake accounts she makes and writes hateful things about herself. Kate this is the biggest lie you’ve ever said why would the police waste time on a case about bleeping you you’re a nobody ya tit!! When we have 4 unsolved murder cases of innocent people being shot dead but let’s make Kate hayes a massive kate to match her massive nose and mum tum 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
crying!!!! Randomly skipped to bits of that tit show and landed on her saying “I lost 3 stone cos they called me truffle hog”😭😭😭 heyyyy truff 👋🏼 the podcast was tit and you now look an even bigger bleep 👏🏻👏🏻
Wonder how she knows that because she doesn’t read here does she Matt

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So I actually made it all the way through, lots of saying they’re not talking about trolls then proceeding to talk about them for 10 minutes, they know they’re good mums no matter what anyone says, she used to edit her pictures but doesn’t anymore and a final announcement the PLF cheated on her all the time and told her it was because she was fat
PLF please respond to this scruff 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I really honestly thought we might get an apology yano. I mean I’m not a bleeping idiot but the way she said ‘set the record straight’ for me sounded like she was obviously going to defend herself like she always does an play victim but I actually (stupidly) thought she might say ‘but I am sorry for the offence that it might of caused’ or something along them lines… but no… still here… in 2023… with 173 wiki pages (and counting) about you. When will you learn Truff

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Court of law? As opposed to Hampton Court? The food court in the Arndale? A tennis court? She really is a bleeping idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
I gave them a good 20 minutes of my time, but I'm out. All she does is interrupt the sharpei, an try to outdo her at every point. If the fod works 8 hours then truff works 12. They didn't set the record straight on anything, it was an utter shambles. Oh an she's still obsessed with tit.

Court of law? As opposed to Hampton Court? The food court in the Arndale? A tennis court? She really is a bleeping idiot.
I love how she brings up court of law all the time. Who's going to court kate? No one has been arrested in your massive case so there is no court of law to answer to. If anyone was gonna get in tit for trolling, I highly doubt it would even reach the magistrates. You'd get a caution an sent on your way-an that's only if someone directly messages you. Sick of her acting like the police are building a RICO case on us all.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I actually thought Naomi came across quite well, when she could get a word in edge ways!! Truff just interrupts and talks over her constantly!! Also What is the obsession with letting being a mum define your whole personality. I’m a mum but it doesn’t define my whole existenc.

Reactions: 25
The only way she lost 3 stone is by lobbing off those #fattits

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.