Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
I’m still confused about how she’ll be talking about the engagement on the podcast when they recorded it before New Year

• Haha
Reactions: 48

MissPrint

VIP Member
She talks shite. The police don’t take people to court, the CPS make the decision as to whether there’s enough evidence for a realistic conviction and if it’s a reasonable use of public money and resources. In order for the police to even begin to investigate, a crime has to be committed. Hurt feelings isn’t a crime.🙄

Thick as pig truffle hog shit.

• Haha

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
Always the professional, how she has the cheek to call this work is beyond me
If Matt won the lottery he’d still go to work. After enduring the podcast I can’t say I blame the fella must be the only person that dreads Friday and loves Monday.

• Haha

BirkenheadTranny

VIP Member
Can you imagine going to lie in bed in broad daylight, fully dressed to watch TV because you haven't got a living room? I'd hate to have her life yano. What a shit show
Screenshot_20230109-094800_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Dunno about anyone else but roasts out aren’t even that nice. Ones made in ye own back kitchen or off your mum or nan beat any restaurant hands down. Lazy cunts eating out every Sunday
I was only saying this to my gammon earlier, we went out for sunday lunch today (not gifted) for a family birthday and it just wasn’t the one. He said I make the best roasties… I dont even leave them outside over night or anything 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Wasn’t she stuffing her face on the last one she did with them?!

Also I’m absolutely devastated that we missed out on last nights recipe
Shes an absolute Mongrel...
I'm proper shocked she sat there shoving a packet of squares down her gob !

She said I've got New Balance trainers on with no sock..... Me feet are going to be sweating they're going to Stinkkkkkk

Farting doesn't bother or embarrass me....

Then she said about the Gravy down her hoodie from last night and that she wasn't arsed. Didn't even put clean clothes on to go and do that today.
🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Wow

Noseybonk

VIP Member
This all goes back to Mez. Mez and the family have massaged Truffs ego and never called her out on her bad behaviour. Now she is delusional and thinks any comments must automatically be critical and responds aggressively.

It’s business 101 to know that “Feedback is a gift”. It helps you grow and reflect. My family and friends are honest with me and I am with them. If I got cocky or carried away I would soon get brought back to earth. Truff is now repeating this with Trollive. God help the teachers when they meet Truff.

• Heart

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
Who makes a pasta dish like that with a full chicken breast in the pan? I’d always chop it up into pieces to make sure it was all cooked through… she makes me heave.
Poor Delo - in bed at 8pm with a beer and a laptop cos he has no living room to sit in… whilst KHM settles her kid for bed by filming her and then putting her in a bed made of old pallets with not even a sheet or a duvet cover - people serving in HMP have better living standards than the Makeups!

• Haha
Reactions: 47

the_moonins

VIP Member
Thread suggestion:

Katie Hayes #174: Kate starts a podcast with a gangster’s mol, just to continue complaining about trolls

• Haha

Flip&Flop

VIP Member
I once dated a guy who proudly told me he only washed his bedsheets twice a year, birthday and Christmas. Fair to say I never saw him again 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha

2020sab

Kate can you make it anymore obvious you are reading all this.

1) We say you're not wearing your ring, next you've made sure to give us a glimpse in a few stories that you are.

2) We say Matt doesn't cuddle with you in bed, next there's a story of Matt in the bed.

3) We say you're a minty and don't wash, next you do a story of you in the bath.

Ps you're still a smelly tramp

• Haha

Pickled Onions

One star rating already. 🙃

Katie Jane be honest and admit there is no ‘massive case’. Someone in your circle has a job that would allow them to know this. As the saying goes, keep your friends close and your enemies even closer…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45

Fandan

Yeah, turning up to a restaurant months after they sent a PR Mail that was never replied to sounds really professional doesn’t it
Walking around Penhaligons filming, tagging it as PR, only for them to tell you to remove it because “that individual was not invited” 😂😂😂

She’s a rocket

• Haha
Reactions: 45