Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

chattycatty

VIP Member
Fucken hell go out for a few hours come back to a new thread…

meanwhile I’ve been a parent now for the past 17 years and I can tell you now I’ve protected my babies every step of the way just like you should. No naked bath pictures on my socials, no crying videos of some Turkish butcher holding said children, no meals the size that Eddie hall would eat, I don’t pimp them out for a feee Sunday roast that I have to drive 100miles for we just pay for them out of our hardworking money. Unlike Kate I’m a sensible parent protect and make sure my children are safe. They also have a routine even at 17 because that’s vital in a child’s life and they’re now two sensible respectable boys and wouldn’t never swear when me and dad are around maybe with there mates yes but they have respect and people who meet them say this too. So what I’m getting at here is as a parent we need to bring our children up to be the best version of themselves and to respect others all while protecting them and keeping them safe unlike what fat kecks is doing with big o and it’s seeping out of there pores as we speak.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

ChampagneBox

VIP Member
She really is thick as fuck.

‘doesn’t have the time to measure’ yet claims it’s low calorie - surely people who are counting calories and eating healthy measure? 😂

Ps I’m tucking into a Dominos ham and pineapple pizza right now (extra pineapple) fight me. 🤣🍕
Omggg don’t I’ve been on a low iodine diet for 2 weeks ahead of my radioiodine treatment for thyroid cancer…no takeaways, no cheese, no butter…it’s killing me 😩😩😩 I hope it’s good for you though 😅 x

• Heart
  • Sad

reCAPTCHA

VIP Member
In my spare time I write silly short stories about my dog on a Facebook group. The most recent one got 800 likes AND IT’S A DUMBASS STORY ABOUT MY PET YOU TWONK.

🙄

• Haha
  • Heart

gigi_93

VIP Member
She looks like absolute dogshit. I’m older than her yet look 5 years younger. She’s getting some saggy old jowls on her. Being a racist lying grifter really takes its toll on your face apparently

• Haha

kermucklowe

Chatty Member
What a scam, she's sat there, big truck, shouting at the girl who I presume is the owner of SIWD what she should and shouldn't do! They were doing a giveaway for likes and the girl and to explain to her what the stickers were, big truck them said let's give the gift to someone who's sent stickers! Someone in the comments said that's not fair, she says "why not? They've paid". Every question was answered except "Kate weres your engagement ring"! And someone asked what's your skin care routine? She said I dont say, unless you book into Bond....cheeky cow.

• Wow
  • Angry

Noseyscouser82

Chatty Member
Eeeeeeeeh i can’t bare her! All she ever says is “I, I, I, I…” as she shovels food into her gob. I’m not telling you what I’d do in five years, mate, no one gives a fuck! Ur on a “job” apparently for SIWD so make something up and be like “I’d love to have another baby, maybe a new car” who cares really? Rather than being a snotty cunt hahaha she’s defo got some form of learning difficulty.

• Haha

Tealicious2020

No I actually cannot believe the size of her!! When did she get that big?! And I’m not fat shaming but she’s editing herself into Kendall Jenner of a weekend but walking round like that in real life. She needs to learn what an actual calorie deficit is

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Fizz22

VIP Member
I feel ashamed for Delo ye know. He must be a fucking scruffy fucker as well. Delo your fiance is wearing day old stained clothes, with shoes and no socks on, talking about how shit her personal hygiene is. How are you not embarrassed 🤣🤣🤣 shes going to be your actual WIFE? EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE hahahahaha absolute meffs

Last edited:
  • Haha
Why doesn't she just delete her Instagram & be done with it ?
She is obsessed with the trolls, she can't manage her personal hygiene , Child or house....cos she's "sooo busy" but she's not actually doing anything on Instagram - she's not making no money ?

All this I'm signing off for the weekend troops. Fucking embarrassing.
If it's her job & she's works so hard... she should be posting content for her followers ?Makeup Looks ? falcon idol tips.... all people get is posts about Olive and stories about shit 💩 then she fucks off for the weekend. Time to call it a day !

• Heart

Noseyscouser82

Chatty Member
I hate her use of the word “mega”.
Big O’s eyebrows look like they’re brushed upwards with snot.
Delo is a creep.
That is all 🙃

• Haha

MeOnScreen

Chatty Member
“My ex cheated on me all the time and he said it was because I was fat!”

But Kate hun, you said you fluctuated between a size 6 and 14 and you were around 6-8 when with Phill lad.

What episode you going to mentioned about being a racist homophobe? Or doesn’t that fit your victim narrative?

Sloppy podcast for a sloppy girl.
Bet Naomi didn’t realise she was starring on Miss Makeups very own personal This is your life.

• Haha

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
I don’t think Olaf has autism or anything else wrong with her, I think she is a standard toddler but cos KHM chooses to film everything & have her behave like a performing monkey she plays up! KHM doesn’t parent her & she has no routine so her behaviour is most likely an offset of this. Most of what KHM says is lies anyway so she has probably made up that she was throwing poo’s around etc to be #Relatable and today it’s a better day cos she most defo didn’t get 100’s of DM’s telling her we are all in the same boat.
Today will be amazing and she will say some days are great and some days are terrible but it’s called #mommahood #wingingit! She’s an absolute tool!

• Heart

Noseyscouser82

Chatty Member
Also she admits she’s a shit MUA. She actually said “I was shit at cut creases but was teaching them” hahaha what a tit

• Wow
  • Haha

Gingergirl1990

I really honestly thought we might get an apology yano. I mean I’m not a fucking idiot but the way she said ‘set the record straight’ for me sounded like she was obviously going to defend herself like she always does an play victim but I actually (stupidly) thought she might say ‘but I am sorry for the offence that it might of caused’ or something along them lines… but no… still here… in 2023… with 173 wiki pages (and counting) about you. When will you learn Truff

• Haha