Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rothsey

VIP Member
Court of law? As opposed to Hampton Court? The food court in the Arndale? A tennis court? She really is a fucking idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
She said Lucy you're not having a plus one to my wedding cos we're not paying for some random lad to come....

WOW !! Fucking pair of scruffs her & Delo !

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
One of the SIWD Tik Tok live questions was- What would be your super power.... Stop the online trolls she's said 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Obsessed with us !

• Haha

Fizz22

VIP Member
I've been here for years, I was a lurker for about 6 months before I decided to join and chat. She's never changed. That's 42 months of her being the same, saying the same, trolls, police, big case...... 3 years of the same broken record. But she's grown guyssssss 🥹🥹🥹🥹

• Haha
  • Heart
I work in a hospital the matrons would have her..... No1 hygiene and infection control rule In a clinical setting.... bare from the elbows down !!!
We are allowed a plain wedding band only.
The matrons would never allow anyone have a large stone ring like that.... that Lacy place is a fucking shit hole !!! No gloves either handling human plasma & syringes - shocking !!

• Heart
  • Sick

JoeExotic

VIP Member
Troops, my husband has just took the dog out for a walk with a mug of coffee in his hand 🙃 is this reasonable grounds for divorce?

• Haha
Reactions: 51

LeonoreGuest

Chatty Member
PS My cousin (the jeweller) is now heavily invested in this ring - he keeps messaging me to ask if there's a better picture yet!! I've told him to read the wiki if he ever gets a moment...

• Haha
  • Heart

Rothsey

VIP Member
I meant to say last night..... did anyone hear on the piece of shit Podcast when Pep Head came up....
Kate said "Cheryl is POWERFUL like powerful"

Near choked on my green tea laughing my head off.... Pep head has really got people believing this Johnny concrete CEO routine... hilarious !
So weird....She has a beauty business on an industrial estate and a husband who is a builder ??...
Powerful like Michael Corleone ❤ or powerful like she could bench press Kate, doing a Purple Aki in the changing rooms “feel me muscles gerrrl”

• Haha
The problem with Olive is her Mother no doubt..... Kate is a selfish narcissist ! Look how many times in that rant she's said "l" 12 times & "my" or "myself" 8 times !

All she's concerned about is herself. If my child had hit another child today & caused them to bleed & was throwing shit around I would be deeply distressed and worried about my child & what's going on with them ! Not about stuffing my face and pampering myself !

She can't handle Olives behaviour , she only likes the good side of it , bragging about her little prop, showing photoshoot pics & everyone telling her how unreal her kid is, the Insta content and business links she gets through the Proppet.
She can save Olive saved her and is her reason all she likes.... I've never seen her being naturally maternal with that kid... she's always roaring at her to perform or there's a phone involved.

It's very sad really for the poor kid ! Cos it's not her fault she's a product of her parents. Delo isn't around much he seems nice with her when he is but he stands by and watches her being exploited .
Look at this definition of narcissists as parents... wow !! Spot on !

Narcissistic parents are self-absorbed,
narcissists seek to control the behavior of their children whom they view as extensions of themselves. Narcissistic parents may speak maintaining the family image, or making the mother or father proud. Children of narcissists learn to play their part and to show off their special skill(s), especially in public or for others.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 50

hayezmysteries

VIP Member
Truff will never change or apologise because in her head her saying she has learnt from her mistakes & changed is good enough. This podcast has proved just how thick and stupid she is and that’s why she can’t comprehend what people are saying to her so it’s all trolls trolls trolls. Like when she says about this being her job and going for free meals is just like marketing, she can’t understand how it’s not like marketing at all and she is just basically bumming a freebie. (Especially how her so called ‘ads’ for everything are so crap & it’s always the ‘best’ because she doesn’t have the brain power to use a bother word!). She is crass vulgar & rude. Poor big O is going to be exactly the same as her. That podcast was just a shit show of contradictions and basically just waffling crap. I can’t believe people are messaging her saying it’s for everyone not just mums. All they talked about was trolls/being a mum. Also on the topic of miscarriage people saying it helped so much and should be talked about more…all they said was they had both had miscarriages then went on to have “their reasons”. No help, no talking about their experiences, no advice on who to contact for support. Nothing. All this will do is build Truffs ego even more like she is some bloody super woman’s and helping lots of people. Just shut up woman.

• Heart

Fizz22

VIP Member
Imagine having to have a beer in bed because you've got no living room. He vapes as well so must vape in the bedroom VOM!!

• Sick
  • Wow

Abcde18

Yeno what I don’t get girls right. I work full time, go the gym straight from work/any nail lash appts etc, then home, get a wash on whilst the tea is cooking and have a quick clean around the place.

Granted I don’t have any kids but she doesn’t even work how the fk can she say she never has time for anything is beyond me. She has more than most. No Katie Jane what you are is bone fucking idle love

• Heart

Averagejoex

Chatty Member
100% she’s off out bumming a free roast somewhere probably drove to Birmingham and back for it. And it will be the best roast EVER everything was SO AMAZING the staff LOVED Olive. Bore off

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Just catching up from today....

That kid omg.... the carry on.... makes me ill.
In her Cotton Ebenezer Scrooge Victorian Nightie....No curtains , no sheet or bedding on her bed.... she must be frozen !! It's so cold during the night ! Phone shoved in her face as always... it's proper unsettling to watch how they act with her !

They're a pair of dickheads you don't just suddenly remove a dummy which is a comfort to her & some thing she's always known when she's about to go to bed. You build up to it & talk to them about it..... she's arsed about the dummy but not the minty dirty mouldy bottles she's still got her drinking out of 🤢 They're shit parents them two !

Kates been on one today hasnt she ..... used her postings to let us know.... She's had a bath, she's verrryyy busy with work , the podcast is coming , pretending Olive is in her own room ! She is obsessed with Tattle it's hilarious 🤣.

browncouncilbin

Chatty Member
Sorry but that wet wipe, piss poor excuse of a man is just as bad as that fat cunt. He wasn’t thinking about his ‘best friend’ when that fat cunt was posting her genitalia all over social media was he.

• Heart

Burrito88

VIP Member
truff says the trolls have helped her learn and improve herself, Naomi asked for an example, she said she stopped editing photos. nothing else kate???

Last edited:
  • Haha