Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Abongo2

Chatty Member
They only go out every week for a roast cos she would charge Delo 25 quid otherwise.
only thing getting roasted in that gaff is Delos hairline.

• Haha
Reactions: 44

JoeExotic

VIP Member
Can you imagine when she gets the monthly bill and she realises it’s not all free and she has to pay for meals etc 😅 the red rant would be marvellous! “Don’t you know who she is? She is OHD and I am her momma KHM queen of begging for free meals”
The fat git will probably move to Scotland when she finds out kids get free school meals up here. She’ll do anything for a bit of free grub.

• Haha

Fizz22

VIP Member
She was fucking filthy on that live. Proper disgusting. Her skin is awful. I'm a regular mom who cleanse, tones and moisturisers and my skin is 20 times better than hers.

The couch saga is a joke. Royal mail aren't delivering it so literally no reason why it would be so late on delivery.

Having a "dodo" until your 8 shows how lazy your parents were and ultimately why you're a lazy sod.

She said she was gifted the cream and loves it. However, didn't buy it as she thinks there are better alternatives out there....Bperfect mkay

• Haha

BettyBeau

VIP Member
The only acceptable reason for this is if the plan was to go to Banana Bar- I fucking refuse to go in that place, im not eating a banana out of some woman's fanny 😆
Truff would eat a roast out of an old tramps fanny if it was free. An probably say it was the best meal she’s ever had.

• Haha
  • Heart

GORL

Also there is no sheet over the mattress that's why it's all them little circle dots (Emma mattress). So sad. No duvet cover, no fitted sheet and having to sleep in that cheap wooden bed 😢

• Wow
  • Sad

Averagejoex

Chatty Member
The BRASS NECK of the pair of them to think anyone’s actually gives a fuck about the drivel they are chatting. If Kate didn’t have “the trolls” what would she actually have in her fucking life.

Can’t wait for all, probably what, 700 of us? to get arrested and have a meet up in the court of law. Be an amazing day out getting to meet you all 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Fashungoth

Chatty Member
Just listened to about 20 minutes of The Pod 🙈 I used to be a barmaid back in the day and it just reminded me of a pair of pissed-up girls who've been out all day, chatting absolute rubbish at each other because they don't want to go home to their crap blokes and bratty kids...

• Haha

Fashungoth

Chatty Member
Dunno about anyone else but roasts out aren’t even that nice. Ones made in ye own back kitchen or off your mum or nan beat any restaurant hands down. Lazy cunts eating out every Sunday
Yes! Roast dinner for me is all about the meat and when you go out for one you get hardly any because they want to fill the plates up with carrots and mash for their profit margins. Much better round my mum's where you get half a roast pig and a big lump of crackling all to yourself.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
So I actually made it all the way through, lots of saying they’re not talking about trolls then proceeding to talk about them for 10 minutes, they know they’re good mums no matter what anyone says, she used to edit her pictures but doesn’t anymore and a final announcement the PLF cheated on her all the time and told her it was because she was fat

• Haha

ReginaPhalange4

VIP Member
Wow. Skin is your business but your advert, yourself, is an absolute shit show. I'd be mortified to see family with my hair that greasy, my skin that dirty and my clothes clearly not washed since the Tories moved into number 10. That's not a normal spot that's a dirty spot. That's her skin screaming for help 🤢 why would anyone allow that to touch their skin. I wouldn't let her touch a dog.
This said, she us a podcast host. On YouTube. With 0 content. She hasn't got a fucking clue has she. She needs a new profession. Not 10 different flops. One profession to sit and work at. Get off tattle, get a wash, get your head down and start working you dirty minge bag.

• Heart

Guyyyyyzzzzzz

VIP Member
Don't we all have to be arrested and charged before we go to the court of law? Hope they send us all to Styal so we can go for walks or sew mail bags and drink tea and talk more in actual real life. Can you imagine the convos?

What you in for?

Kate Hayes massive case

Sit by me girl, you're ok

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😋🤣😋

She’s already fucked it. Discussing the case whilst in proceedings.

My barrister is gonna wipe the fucking floor with you Truffle. Infact I think I just will since we can be whatever we like whenever we like ✌🏻✌🏻

Today guys I have watched the bill therefore I am now a fully fledged lawyer (100% bespoke).

Katie hun, word of advice, give it a rest. Go buy your child some bedding before she starts school 😉.

Now I’m gonna go learn how to be a journo

• Haha

gossip29

VIP Member
Not even bothering to listen to her shitty podcast can’t stand either of their voices. But briefly skipped through and the bit I stopped on was about trolls, obvs 🙄and she said PACIFIC twice. That’s enough for me 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Burrito88

VIP Member
They’ve literally paid for a studio, spent their own time editing/uploading, all to reply to the trolls

• Haha

Lollypopdolly

VIP Member
I love the way she's really settling her child down for sleep with a phone shoved in her face 🥹🥹 it's just such massive loving mother vibes
While matt who doesn't drink alcoholic drinks anymore hasnt for months shockingly has a bottle next to the bed where he is lying.
No living room = Bed with a beer while still in work gear

Kate sort your house out!!!

• Haha
  • Sick