Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jodevo

Omggg don’t I’ve been on a low iodine diet for 2 weeks ahead of my radioiodine treatment for thyroid cancer…no takeaways, no cheese, no butter…it’s killing me 😩😩😩 I hope it’s good for you though 😅 x
Hope everything goes ok xx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Ahh a I feel you. I had the ablation 6 years ago periods stopped pain still there. Waiting now till mid to late 40s to have a full radical hysterectomy 😞 because I don’t wanna go in menopause too early. I have endometriosis and the pain I’m in is unbearable. Probably best thing to get would be there coil
I have endo too, tried the mirena, it was horrendous for me. Sick of none stop bleeding and pain, it’s agony ☹

• Sad
  • Heart

Feska

VIP Member
Off topic but Is there a thread on here for that Emma I don’t know surname thin lips looks like a 90s school girl! Always on tik tok off her head in kitchen
Yes. Type in MarkusEmzz there’s a thread on here

See Truff had 130 people in her live this morning. Did she wear her lucky bag ring?

Cleanayr

Chatty Member
What injection is it? A contraceptive one? X
Yes I go to the docs about once a year to get blood pressure checked and get enough injections to do it at home for the year. I went on to it after having my son 12 years ago and never had a problem (kept forgetting to take the pill). Nurse did it initially now I just do it myself every 12 weeks xx

How can she be so happy being away from her kids for so long?!
I get people need a break, but she doesn’t give a shit, they’re just a hindrance to her ☹

Glittercandy12

VIP Member
I AM NOT MOTHER but even I can say if I had a child I would 10000000% be better at dealing with one than she does. It’s honestly like she’s trying to wing it but failing miserably because she’s a dumbass.
I think she thinks it make her more “relatable”

Blondexo

Just catching up so sorry if this has been said, but who is the random man who chirps in every now and again 😂😂😂 so random