Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fizz22

VIP Member
I actually thought Naomi came across quite well, when she could get a word in edge ways!! Truff just interrupts and talks over her constantly!! Also What is the obsession with letting being a mum define your whole personality. I’m a mum but it doesn’t define my whole existenc.
Because she has ZERO personality and is too thick to be anything!

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Jodevo

Just catching up so sorry if this has been said, but who is the random man who chirps in every now and again 😂😂😂 so random
I think he finds them two chatting pure shit that funny little random laughs just creep out he can’t contain himself. Either that or he’s just highly ashamed of himself he’s put his name to this and little awkward laughs to pretend he gets what they are talking about escape out 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9

nichew

VIP Member
Off topic but Is there a thread on here for that Emma I don’t know surname thin lips looks like a 90s school girl! Always on tik tok off her head in kitchen

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's so wild. Didn't you know she was feral? Only Katie's child could climb into a cupboard... those normal babies across the globe could never!!
proper laugh a minute in that house innit, when will the laughter ever start, another riveting post From the big dope.

• Haha

Lotsta88

Chatty Member
Omggg don’t I’ve been on a low iodine diet for 2 weeks ahead of my radioiodine treatment for thyroid cancer…no takeaways, no cheese, no butter…it’s killing me 😩😩😩 I hope it’s good for you though 😅 x
Hope your ok!❤ If it helps they burnt the ham. Bastards.

• Haha

chattycatty

VIP Member
Oluv is just like her Ma, she’s going to be a nightmare, imagine her as a teen 🤣
Does anyone recommend any contraceptive to stop periods? Mini pill isn’t working. Can’t be the combined pill, or combined anything, also not willing to say yes to a hysterectomy or ablation yet. I bleed more than I don’t, in agony 😩
I could ask Truff cos she wears a nurse outfit so is basically a qualified nurse now!
Ahh a I feel you. I had the ablation 6 years ago periods stopped pain still there. Waiting now till mid to late 40s to have a full radical hysterectomy 😞 because I don’t wanna go in menopause too early. I have endometriosis and the pain I’m in is unbearable. Probably best thing to get would be there coil

• Heart

Guyyyyyzzzzzz

VIP Member
Omg she's a vile pig. She's sitting on the Say it with Diamonds live...

Shes sitting stuffing her face & said I've got gravy on my hoodie from last night, I only had it on for an hour last night, I've put it back on , I'm not arsed !
She is FILTHY !!
Wasn’t she stuffing her face on the last one she did with them?!

Also I’m absolutely devastated that we missed out on last nights recipe