Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Oluv is just like her Ma, she’s going to be a nightmare, imagine her as a teen 🤣
Does anyone recommend any contraceptive to stop periods? Mini pill isn’t working. Can’t be the combined pill, or combined anything, also not willing to say yes to a hysterectomy or ablation yet. I bleed more than I don’t, in agony 😩
I could ask Truff cos she wears a nurse outfit so is basically a qualified nurse now!

• Sad
Reactions: 8

JayWhere

She literally said on the Friday live that it was coming this weekend. She is just so bad at this "job". Guaranteed she will be like "sorry I was being present and forgot to release it, but that's life guys its hard and we're all winging it."
Deffo. Just like the ring, no point mentioning it if you’re not going to deliver it and show it 🤷🏻‍♀️

She really is shocking it makes my head hurt she is allowed to carry on with this bullshit.

Reactions: 7

bbbbbbb123

Chatty Member
Does anyone follow/know of Lizzy England? She’s done a post about tattle so won’t be long until truff tries to become her best mate 😂

• Haha

Nosey1895

VIP Member
So when said the podcast is out this week- she meant next week… Sunday also technically starts the week.

• Haha

Perfectsmile01

VIP Member
Oh my GODDDD !! Not much shocks me with her but I'm shocked !! She's had a bath last night ???? Look at her skin & hair , she is greasy , dirty, FILTHY !! Oh my goddddd - VILE !!!!
She 100% doesn't wash regularly, she doesn't take her makeup off, all the grease from her hair must be on her pillow cases - that explains the skin- wow she is disgusting !
Bet she doesn't have pillow or mattress protectors either the shithouse 🤢🤢