Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

chattycatty

VIP Member
She needs to stop FLIMING her kid getting in cupboards trying to make out they're funny.... and go and put a wash on , clean the house & wash her hair. Must be creatures living in that head by now 🐛🪱
And that grey fucking tracky top too 😷

Just thought I’d show off 💍
He didn’t even buy the diamond it was my nannas he just got the band and this is why I love it so much more
Congratulations gorge xx

Reactions: 4
I feel your pain QM ☹. My periods were truly horrendous, doctor referred me to hospital, coil was first treatment plan but the registrar couldn't actually fit it (tight cervix 😵💫) so put me on Zoladex implants which I am injected with every four weeks and I don't have periods at all - absolute bliss - and I take HRT in conjunction with the implant and I've had no side affects at all. Been on it for 2yrs now. Get yourself to the doctors (if you can get an appointment!)
Thanks salty! I rang them this aft, usual story, ring 8am 🙈
I can’t have HRT 😭 I’ll have a look at that implant though, hopefully it’s something I can have! X

• Heart
  • Sad

granite grandma

I would lay money, most of the money I have actually, on the fact that Oluv is NOT neurodiverse. I have three bespokes, two of whom are neurodiverse, one male and one female. Both present extremely differently to each other in their diagnoses, despite it being the same “condition” due to their gender. Oluv presents nothing like either of them or any other neurodiverse child I have met.

I am not going to write down how my bespokes present, as I don’t want to give her ideas to monetise a “neurodiverse” journey and exploit her child anymore than she already does, but I will say that my son had continence issues linked to his diagnosis until the age of 8, and at no stage did I ever have to pick poo up off a floor. That is not neurodiverse issues, that’s poor parenting.

Oluv has behavioural issues from no boundaries or parenting and lack of attention. She is bored and desperate for attention and routine - that is all.
Absolutely this!

• Heart

Cleanayr

Chatty Member
Oluv is just like her Ma, she’s going to be a nightmare, imagine her as a teen 🤣
Does anyone recommend any contraceptive to stop periods? Mini pill isn’t working. Can’t be the combined pill, or combined anything, also not willing to say yes to a hysterectomy or ablation yet. I bleed more than I don’t, in agony 😩
I could ask Truff cos she wears a nurse outfit so is basically a qualified nurse now!
I get the injections from the chemist and do it myself every 12 weeks, never get a period x

bbbbbbb123

Chatty Member
Trolls I have been on an actual thread for this but obviously you are all the best at recommendations! Have any of you had any experience with fertility/ivf clinics?

Doll-Parts

Chatty Member
Trolls I have been on an actual thread for this but obviously you are all the best at recommendations! Have any of you had any experience with fertility/ivf clinics?
Hewitt centre at the women's. Think they have satellite clinics in a few areas too. I'd also recommend checking the HFEA website and joining the IVF support facebook group x

Last edited:
  • Heart

MissPrint

VIP Member
crying!!!! Randomly skipped to bits of that shit show and landed on her saying “I lost 3 stone cos they called me truffle hog”😭😭😭 heyyyy truff 👋🏼 the podcast was shit and you now look an even bigger cunt 👏🏻👏🏻
I’m dead. 🥴💀😭

• Haha

cava28

My friend used Zita West clinics, think she’s down south but her insta page seems good might have an up north recommendation for you. Good luck
❤❤x

• Heart

JayWhere

If Matt won the lottery he’d still go to work. After enduring the podcast I can’t say I blame the fella must be the only person that dreads Friday and loves Monday.
Probably sings along to that stupid bloody advert on the radio from one of the recruitment places 🎶Now I love Mondaysssss, Mondays are working for meeee🎵 makes my ears bleed

• Haha

Jodevo

Does anyone follow/know of Lizzy England? She’s done a post about tattle so won’t be long until truff tries to become her best mate 😂
I do I actually like her though and do feel a bit sorry for her.
I thought that when I saw her tattle post, Truff will defo steal that and re share it