Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Brooke Davis

VIP Member
Moves too fast that one..... I'm full time KHM main troll with a few other scouse ones thrown in.... think my Husband would divorce me & take back my diamonddddd ring if I was INVESTOR in any more hahaha

Kate on her Walk & Talk to the Troops tomorrow with her Quarter of a Million Pound Ring on 🤣🤣🤣
They protect her 50% of the time, Work on her massive case the rest of it 🤣😭💎💎💎View attachment 1867366
DEAD 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Cooksie

VIP Member
Off topic but Is there a thread on here for that Emma I don’t know surname thin lips looks like a 90s school girl! Always on tik tok off her head in kitchen
Here you go troll

Leodog19

VIP Member
I don’t think Olaf has autism or anything else wrong with her, I think she is a standard toddler but cos KHM chooses to film everything & have her behave like a performing monkey she plays up! KHM doesn’t parent her & she has no routine so her behaviour is most likely an offset of this. Most of what KHM says is lies anyway so she has probably made up that she was throwing poo’s around etc to be #Relatable and today it’s a better day cos she most defo didn’t get 100’s of DM’s telling her we are all in the same boat.
Today will be amazing and she will say some days are great and some days are terrible but it’s called #mommahood #wingingit! She’s an absolute tool!
Deffo not got autism 🙄

Saltypopcorn

VIP Member
Oluv is just like her Ma, she’s going to be a nightmare, imagine her as a teen 🤣
Does anyone recommend any contraceptive to stop periods? Mini pill isn’t working. Can’t be the combined pill, or combined anything, also not willing to say yes to a hysterectomy or ablation yet. I bleed more than I don’t, in agony 😩
I could ask Truff cos she wears a nurse outfit so is basically a qualified nurse now!
I feel your pain QM ☹. My periods were truly horrendous, doctor referred me to hospital, coil was first treatment plan but the registrar couldn't actually fit it (tight cervix 😵💫) so put me on Zoladex implants which I am injected with every four weeks and I don't have periods at all - absolute bliss - and I take HRT in conjunction with the implant and I've had no side affects at all. Been on it for 2yrs now. Get yourself to the doctors (if you can get an appointment!)

• Heart
Reactions: 2

marymint

Can’t believe on trend with James did the branding for her blag podcast??
Disappointed…….

Reactions: 2