Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pocuspeg

Chatty Member
So trolls, whilst Truff is being boring, I have just watched ep 1 of Desperate Scousewives. Crying at that Jaiden telling Mandy H her extensions look shit 🤣🤣🤣. Still no podcast so gonna watch ep2
awww I never watched this before! It's on my to watch list! 🤣🤣

Reactions: 5

Marshallmum1982

VIP Member
Just watched ep2 of Desperate Scousewives and absolutely fuck all worth noting happened 🤨. Still gonna watch ep3 now though
Slightly off topic but whatever happened to that Jaiden?? I remember him coming out with all sorts around that time, saying he'd had threesomes with some of JLS and then saying he'd shagged some footballer and someone from the Wanted?! Does anyone else remember that?!

ReginaPhalange4

VIP Member
They advertise it as this but it's as bullshit as KHDM jarg ring 😂

'Designed to keep your home smell-free, our Twist & Click nappy bins boast guaranteed odour and germ protection'

[/QUOTE]
I am first time momma like truff and made the mistake of getting one of these. Safe to say it didn’t last long and went on marketplace 😅

• Haha

Wkdbird

VIP Member
I just got a dishwasher for Xmas and being able to bung all the pans in there rather than stand washing them straight after dinner is a game changer 🥺 so I actually got a sit down after mine 🥰

Nah somebody from within their circle posted it here 🤣

Naomi curly ho
Get the pic up troll 😂😂😂 I need to see it again

• Haha

granite grandma

Not even bothering to listen to her shitty podcast can’t stand either of their voices. But briefly skipped through and the bit I stopped on was about trolls, obvs 🙄and she said PACIFIC twice. That’s enough for me 🤦🏼‍♀️
In what context? Specific?

• Haha

Rothsey

VIP Member
Oh my god trolls. I feel like I know you all. I’m not joking when I say I have lost months of my life 😂 I saw Kate’s name on another thread, read the wiki, as ya do! Then ended up literally reading every single thread!! Then a recent thread where that lexi says summat about a magazine deal pending I couldn’t believe my eyes! I know her 😂 and I’m from Yorkshire! What are the chances. Anyway I feel like I can relax now I’m all caught up, I’ve learnt so much along the way.
read the wiki!
You need to tell Lexi to give her head a wobble and make her read the wiki! 🤣

• Haha

RubySky478

VIP Member
Anyone have a tommee tippee twist and click bin? I empty and clean it every week but those with one will know that when you take the lid off the smell is vile. Everytime I do it I think 'this is definitely how Truff's house smells'.
Oh my god, it’s been years since we had one of those and just the mention of it turns my stomach again! 🤣🤢

• Haha

bbbbbbb123

Chatty Member
Who’s she?
She’s not really a massive influencer or anything, I’m surprised she’s mentioned on here actually! She’s got stage 4 cancer and I think people have made comments about her setting up a go fund me or something so she’s done a massive post aimed at tattle users

mchammerr

VIP Member
Off topic but Is there a thread on here for that Emma I don’t know surname thin lips looks like a 90s school girl! Always on tik tok off her head in kitchen
Yesss 🤣 markusemzzz or something, her threads in the TikTok section but not everyone can comment for some reason

• Haha