Katie Hayes #172 Kate no one is jealous of you, we just like rubbing it in, your Delos fiancée number two

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me mums just called round.... it come up about the proposal cos my mum follows her haha - she said omg never seen a more unromantic proposal she's storming with the pram.... she said no sign of the ring tho....
So I've just showed her we've been screaming.... she said ohhh fuckk off no wonder she's hiding it, it's bigger than JLOs... she couldn't get over it !

She really is the laughing stock of Merseyside and Cheshire ain't she hahaha ! Everyone's jealous of her tho !

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Me mums just called round.... it come up about the proposal cos my mum follows her haha - she said omg never seen a more unromantic proposal she's storming with the pram.... she said no sign of the ring tho....
So I've just showed her we've been screaming.... she said ohhh fuckk off no wonder she's hiding it, it's bigger than JLOs... she couldn't get over it !

She really is the laughing stock of Merseyside and Cheshire ain't she hahaha ! Everyone's jealous of her tho !
Everyone is buzzing their tits off over the ring for all the wrong reasons. Only she could make a holy show of herself during an engagement, supposed to be one of the happiest occasions and she’s turned it in to a cloak and dagger fiasco and made herself a laughing stock.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Everyone is buzzing their tits off over the ring for all the wrong reasons. Only she could make a holy show of herself during an engagement, supposed to be one of the happiest occasions and she’s turned it in to a cloak and dagger fiasco and made herself a laughing stock.
She said is she making out that's one big stone.... that would be like a 250k ring....we were howling !! 🤣🤣🤣 She said what does her fella do again 🤣🤣🤣
She is a comedy act....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I was laughing but I don’t even know what geg means (but i want to!) 🤣🤣
Scousers say it for like someone who's always got to get their nose in , always getting themselves involved type of thing.

So if someone ear wiggin in ya conversation or invited themselves where they're not wanted you'd say they're a Gegg or they're Gegging in..
Like bleeping nosey hole , no show without punch hahaha
Just Olive Delamere all over haha... not you again duck off 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
"🤣🤣🤣 She said what does her fella do again 🤣🤣🤣"

Well ma, hes a cokehead panelling dwarf

Edit as I messed the quote bit up!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Bet her and Delo have spent every evening this week sat in bed looking at that party princess ring on her chubby hand, baffled why no one believes it’s real.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Scousers say it for like someone who's always got to get their nose in , always getting themselves involved type of thing.

So if someone ear wiggin in ya conversation or invited themselves where they're not wanted you'd say they're a Gegg or they're Gegging in..
I don’t know if it’s Manc thing or just people I know but we have always said wedge or wedging in. As in (I have said many times)…. I am fucked off with Trolive the brat wedging in on everything. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Thanks to this thread, me and my gammon in the peoples republic of South Yorkshire have fully adopted gegging in. It’s our favourite 🥹🥹🥹🥹🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

hahaha thank you so much for the explanation to this non Scouser troll!! 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Kate go to work WITHOUT your kid ! So unprofessional taking a toddler everywhere with you when you're meant to be working.
Imagine paying £50 for a Masterclass and the MUA turns up with their 2 year old... so weird.
Also I've never seen eye bags like it on a baby yano....
Lord forgive me for saying this about a two year old but she looks like she’d headbutt you for accidentally bumping into her.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Has anyone here ever come across someone who hid engagement ring? Like anyone in real life or influenzers? Anyone at all ever in the history of mankind?

I have secondhand embarrassment that she thinks we believe she is just being privut and not because it’s a bleeping glass monstrosity that only Dame Edna Everage would wear.
54156DDB-4E9B-47F9-84F2-FE1F7F38C4E3.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.