Katie Hayes #172 Kate no one is jealous of you, we just like rubbing it in, your Delos fiancée number two

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love this place but I don't like all the comments about a 2 year old .i know her mum shocking can't stand her but do u all have to be so mean about a little girl 🙄🙄

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Me mums just called round.... it come up about the proposal cos my mum follows her haha - she said omg never seen a more unromantic proposal she's storming with the pram.... she said no sign of the ring tho....
So I've just showed her we've been screaming.... she said ohhh fuckk off no wonder she's hiding it, it's bigger than JLOs... she couldn't get over it !

She really is the laughing stock of Merseyside and Cheshire ain't she hahaha ! Everyone's jealous of her tho !
Must be why she’s doing masterclasses for kids in Lancashire now she’s getting further away so no one knows her 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I love this place but I don't like all the comments about a 2 year old .i know her mum shocking can't stand her but do u all have to be so mean about a little girl 🙄🙄
Messages that are hateful, abusive or threatening are strictly against the rules. If you see anything that you feel meets that criteria please click on the ‘report’ button and moderators will take action.

If they don’t take action it will be because you’re being over-sensitive and this site might not be for you 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I’m not saying I agree or disagree with comments about Olive. People are always going to comment, and have an opinion, good or bad, on what’s put out there in the public domain. There are so many bad people out there, who will always take comments way too far. This is where it’s the parents responsibility to protect their child/children by not exposing or pimping them out.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Leo girl, the kid looks nackered with huge bags, that's the truth. She has her mother's nose, that's the truth. People will always comment on something in a public forum....that's why her bulb nosed ma should protect her and keep her safe. If you think we are bad, imagine what the people with her bath pictures on the dark Web are. Her mums a bleeping joke using her for free Sunday roasts. We still love you though 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I think people saying olives a brat is more a commentary on Kate and delo as parents - they’ve brought her up to be spoiled and loud and naughty 🤷🏻‍♀️ she’s 2 she doesn’t know anything except from the influence she has from the adults around her.
If Kate gets pissy about anything said she should remember her reason is too pure for this world and let her live her life without putting her up for discussion to 184k followers and on a public Instagram 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I don’t give a duck what people say about Big O to be honest but what I still cannot get over is that Salt Bae incident with Big O, and the pair of them laughing in the background when she was crying too

I genuinely can’t think of any bleeping circumstance where I would let a random fella (regardless of being a celeb or owning restaurants) or woman video my kid on their phone and take photos with them. Its bleeping sick

Edited to add the below because Im not done..

Also let’s not forget the countless bleeping times she’s posted her in a bikini, sat on the potty with nothing on, in just bikini bottoms at swimming lessons

KHM a vile brain dead bleep and a bad bleeping mum.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
I don’t give a duck what people say about Big O to be honest but what I still cannot get over is that Salt Bae incident with Big O, and the pair of them laughing in the background when she was crying too

I genuinely can’t think of any bleeping circumstance where I would let a random fella (regardless of being a celeb or owning restaurants) or woman video my kid on their phone and take photos with them. Its bleeping sick
That was the bleeping sickest thing I've seen in a while. The kids bleeping crying and their creaming their knickers over some "celeb" wanting to take PICTURES of her. Screams dark web/pedalo. Yet they loved it. bleeping shittest parents going.

Reactions: 42
That was the bleeping sickest thing I've seen in a while. The kids bleeping crying and their creaming their knickers over some "celeb" wanting to take PICTURES of her. Screams dark web/pedalo. Yet they loved it. bleeping shittest parents going.
Delo:- Proud dad moment 🥺

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Fizz, imagine if he just walked off round the restaurant and handed her to someone and she’s gone in a car..

All so that big backed pig can post on instagram how obsessed he was with her and how proud Diddy was. bleeping brain dead

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Fizz, imagine if he just walked off round the restaurant and handed her to someone and she’s gone in a car..

All so that big backed pig can post on instagram how obsessed he was with her and how proud Diddy was. bleeping brain dead
Vile. I’d be very worried if a man was “obsessed” with one of my children. But it’s ok to these knobs, as he’s got a big insta following. Insta before safety ay 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 34
And this is why I’m not surprised she’s posted her on her Instagram on the potty or in just a swimming nappy. No idea on how to safeguard her child.

you should have to take an iq test to have a child.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

He could have quite easily done that and she would have been to engrossed in her phone the fat backed lunatic.

The proud Diddy part was 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.