Katie Hayes #172 Kate no one is jealous of you, we just like rubbing it in, your Delos fiancée number two

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t it mad how that kid has got the exact same nose as her ma. It’s identical. Delo’s genes lost that battle
That strong nose gene was always going to win. Bet delo was on edge the whole pregnancy wondering if she was going to get it

• Haha
Reactions: 26
My fella has got a mate who manages a popular hotel in Sorrento, it is a beautiful wedding venue. PLEASE message his hotel Truff because we've text him your details and cannot bleeping wait for the ☕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Hahahahahaha KIP
She has ZERO clue on how to dress for her size has she omg !
Don't even know what face she's got on today.... Who is that ??
She hasn't worn the ring to the Masterclass either ! Imagine going on your fella been gasping to marry you for the last 3 years then not wearing your ring cos it's a show !
View attachment 1861177
What the duck has Lacys butcher shop done to her face 🤣🤣🤣. And what in the name of god are them hair clips and clobber she’s wearing 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why do her eyebrows look so weird
I’d say threads, a Botox brow lift or temple filler. I need to see a video of her to have a proper look. Whichever one, it’s been very poorly done,, which doesn’t surprise me from a nurse whose hygiene standards are very poor, and who trains non medics

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Wonder if she will look at the mouse for a wedding, I know she was worried the paps would turn up for the monstrosity which was Olive Fest there but no one knew who she was then and they still don’t!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
O dear all going down hill for the hayes nethercotte family Louis back home with mummy big ned warned be nice to wife
and KHM with a Mickey Mouse ring

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Just noticed I am VIP - what an honour, I need to thank Kate Hayes and Sallie Axl for providing me with enough content to achieve such a status and for making this possible.
I do need some new people to follow though as these two are very repetitive and it’s sometimes a struggle to find new things to take the piss out of.
Try Jake Quickenden, what a tryhard beg he is, Sullivan family... Scotland's answer to The Radford's/Adams family....

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That latest post she just shared about the Home Bargains Retinol cream. The original poster talking absolute sausage. Invest in your skin. The cream is £3.99. The amount of retinol will be minuscule. These people are beyond stupid I can’t cope.
And she tells people to put it on after fake tan🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 soft twit

• Haha
Reactions: 20
[
Kate go to work WITHOUT your kid ! So unprofessional taking a toddler everywhere with you when you're meant to be working.
Imagine paying £50 for a Masterclass and the MUA turns up with their 2 year old... so weird.
Also I've never seen eye bags like it on a baby yano....
She really thinks everyone loves and wants to meet oluv doesn’t she
When I saw this my eyes have never rolled so far back,
leave the little geg at home no one is assed about her

• Haha
Reactions: 33
So did I imagine that on the live she was wearing those gold eye bag mask things the wrong way?? Like seriously for someone who is supposed to be a skin expert amazing MUA general all round boss you would think she would be able to look at the little picture on the box. She doesn't even need to read the instructions they are pretty god darn clear what way round they go! I'm sure she also said it make sense for the thicker bit to be on the outside!!
total bleeping idiot, I was howling, and wtf did she keep saying hanaaay instead of honey 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Olive is such a fuckin geg can’t stand her, also never seen a kid with such pisshole in snow eyes 😳😳😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.