Katie Hayes #172 Kate no one is jealous of you, we just like rubbing it in, your Delos fiancée number two

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Messages that are hateful, abusive or threatening are strictly against the rules. If you see anything that you feel meets that criteria please click on the ‘report’ button and moderators will take action.

If they don’t take action it will be because you’re being over-sensitive and this site might not be for you 😊
Iv been on this site for about 3 years it's just my opinion I never report eany one on hear as I see them as friends . I'm not over sensitive thank u🙄

Reactions: 8
Anyway....

Amanda never came back to tell us who Big Ned was did she.... must have had a ball last night her 🤣🥂🍾🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.