Katie Hayes #172 Kate no one is jealous of you, we just like rubbing it in, your Delos fiancée number two

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not saying I agree or disagree but it's a mother's job to protect her child. Putting a child out there to 184k followers, on a public profile, showing content including a child's genitalia is going to have people commenting, good or bad. Had I suffered a head injury and posted my bespoke on a public profile with so many followers and then read some of the comments here, which of course we know she does, I'd immediately have removed all bespoke content and stop posting her. Protecting a jarg ring over her own child speaks volumes about Wirrals very own Kerry Katona.

Read the wiki 🫡

I love this place but I don't like all the comments about a 2 year old .i know her mum shocking can't stand her but do u all have to be so mean about a little girl 🙄🙄
Soz pops, replied before I saw your comment and I basically just echoed you! X

I’m not saying I agree or disagree with comments about Olive. People are always going to comment, and have an opinion, good or bad, on what’s put out there in the public domain. There are so many bad people out there, who will always take comments way too far. This is where it’s the parents responsibility to protect their child/children by not exposing or pimping them out.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I'm not saying I agree or disagree but it's a mother's job to protect her child. Putting a child out there to 184k followers, on a public profile, showing content including a child's genitalia is going to have people commenting, good or bad. Had I suffered a head injury and posted my bespoke on a public profile with so many followers and then read some of the comments here, which of course we know she does, I'd immediately have removed all bespoke content and stop posting her. Protecting a jarg ring over her own child speaks volumes about Wirrals very own Kerry Katona.

Read the wiki 🫡

Soz pops, replied before I saw your comment and I basically just echoed you! X
Great minds darling xx

• Heart
Reactions: 8
And this is why I’m not surprised she’s posted her on her Instagram on the potty or in just a swimming nappy. No idea on how to safeguard her child.

you should have to take an iq test to have a child.
She uses the child for content. Neither of them parent. They knock me violently sick. The Child has had every bit of her put on the Internet, it's vile.

Reactions: 22
I think most comments about Olive are raising issues with Kate, like Olive is a big girl and that’s cos Kate gives her man size meals full of calories as she doesn’t know about portion control and nutrition: the kid looks scruffy and is always dressed inappropriately for the weather and again that’s a reflection of Kate and her winging it parenting style and her prioritising the aesthetics of Olives outfit over practicality as Instagram comes first.

Reactions: 34
Last day of the week trolls for the podcast to be out this week! Or did she actually mean next week? 🤔 just like was it Prosecco or was it red wine! We’ll never know, because once again anything truff pilots is a disaster. Maybe should’ve plugged a big momma diary for ‘2024’

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That kid should not be on that Instagram page full stop.

Will we be treated to a podcast today? I fancy a good laugh 🙏

Reactions: 21
Personally I think anything that is put out there on the internet is up for discussion. That’s Kate’s doing, she didn’t post her for a while because she wasn’t the perfect looking child that Kate wanted her to be. That just says it all about Kate and how disgusting she is as a person. She uses her child for content which is now drying up because Olive isn’t cute anymore. We aren’t saying vile things about Olive only things which are true. Such as she’s a spoilt little brat.
It really fucks me off about these influencers using their babies for content and then when they grow up and no one cares anymore they just pop another one out and re start the cycle. Social media is a disease.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Nothing more unpalatable than someone pumicing their kid out for likes on the gram.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Just noticed I am VIP - what an honour, I need to thank Kate Hayes and Sallie Axl for providing me with enough content to achieve such a status and for making this possible.
I do need some new people to follow though as these two are very repetitive and it’s sometimes a struggle to find new things to take the piss out of.
Have a look at Chelsea Lee Art on Instagram and TT. Also has a thread here. Her lives are bonkers.

Has Truff put her ring back in the lucky bag?
Read the wIki

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
My god, I’d fell behind on threads and this catch up was brutal 🥵

Few things because my brains bubbling :

I reckon she picked that ring ages ago, or at least told him a few she liked - she’s over it now and that style doesn’t suit her, which is why she won’t show it.
it’s so so similar to Tara Maynard’s - she also says ‘Troops’ like Tara does 🙄

Has she held off hoping for some kind of magazine/blog/freebie/photoshoot/balon display vibe before showing the ring?

Why when Wifi Naomi reveals a curl, does her face look like she hasn’t got a clue to expect ?
She also calls a bun, a ‘Naomi Bun’

🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Thread title suggestion…

#173 Won’t show the ring, but flaunts the geg. Radio silence because she’s out on the beg.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
It’s against the rules to tell people what they can and can’t talk about on tattle. If anyone feels uncomfortable with what’s being discussed they either need to scroll past or like someone else said, leave tattle all together. Let’s remember that truff frequently reads here and she obviously isn’t bothered about the comments about big o or she wouldn’t carry on exposing her to 185k strangers 🤷🏼‍♀️. It’s a mothers job to protect their child no matter what but that’s something she fails to do continuously so the blame needs to be put on her, not tattlers IMO

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I've got a 2 year old.... I am Momma myself....
If I seen anything that was OTT or out of order etc I'd kick off....

All is see is facts.... she's spoilt , she has no routine , she's a brat , she's over exposed & exploited, she's knackered...etc

Let's not start turning into a big thing , the Gegg thing is hilarious.... can't be arsed with it being turned into a PG version thread where everyone's walking on egg shells... Nah !

I see A LOT of genuine concern on here for that kid... we are all often very disturbed at how she's being treated.... & feel sorry for her ! We are not the bad ones when it comes to Big O....

Nip this is in the bud now before it trails onto a new thread.... I reckon troops 🤣👍🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Unpopular opinion but can someone please gift Kate some bobbles for oluf I cannot bear it when little girls hair are an absolute mess and just down like that 🤢 it looks so much cuter in neat little bobbles and plaits sorry if nobody agrees with me but I have boys and if I'd had daughters their hair would always be neatly done it really grinds my gears!! Rant over 🙃🙃

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.