Katie Hayes #172 Kate no one is jealous of you, we just like rubbing it in, your Delos fiancée number two

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe the entertainment she’s provided already and it’s only 4 days into the year. Lots more to come hopefully.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Can’t quote the previous thread, but the poster who said the ring if real would be about £200k is absolutely spot on. I just looked on the de beers website and a similar ring (real one!) is £215k!!
She is insane 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
I can’t believe the entertainment she’s provided already and it’s only 4 days into the year. Lots more to come hopefully.
What with the hen do’s and the wedding we should be on thread title #1,000 by the end of the year. She’s the gift that keeps on giving.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
What with the hen do’s and the wedding we should be on thread title #1,000 by the end of the year. She’s the gift that keeps on giving.
I said the other day she needs to pack it in and get a proper job but I now hope she continues.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Morning 💨 I can’t get over her behaviour. Her desperation to appear dead rich just screams that’s she’s unhappy. That ring is hilarious. Why is she still trying to brag? Everyone’s affected by this bleeping cost of living shite and she’s still at it, grow up you bleeping OX

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Honestly though, the IQ of her ‘troops’, they will believe that is a 200k ring

• Haha
Reactions: 32
How is she going to reveal it after reading here? I wonder if she’s caught up here yet. Would love to see her reaction.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Huge discount for brides on their skin and hair journey.
Sorry what? My hair dresser has the best hair- that’s why I use her. I researched my Botox, that’s why I used them and paid a lot more that others, I use products on my skin based on facts and looking at others skin- plus the price tag.
Basically what I am saying is, Kate you can’t wash your face with a micro fibre cloth and expect it to be clean, you use tit make up so your skin is not hydrated- good job you go for the dry powdered look finally your hair needs a toner/ or changing colour a chop and less heat.

why people would pay her looking and smelling the way she does is beyond me!

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I can't believe we're on another thread already! And this is why we where so desperate for the garden gnome to propose because we knew her antics would revive the thread and set it on fire 🔥

Still not over the ring. She's always gotta have the biggest of everything to show off. But they've gone for quantity over quality and its naff as duck. Understated elegance and class is what one should aim for in an engagement ring, not audacious bling. It looks like something from my costume jewellery collection I used to put on for a night on Matthew Street with a big gaudy necklace 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 48
She should of gone for the double halo smaller centre stone- at least we wouldn’t be questioning its authenticity!

But you know what, Having that beast on her PLF has made this thread even better!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I can't believe we're on another thread already! And this is why we where so desperate for the garden gnome to propose because we knew her antics would revive the thread and set it on fire 🔥

Still not over the ring. She's always gotta have the biggest of everything to show off. But they've gone for quantity over quality and its naff as duck. Understated elegance and class is what one should aim for in an engagement ring, not audacious bling. It looks like something from my costume jewellery collection I used to put on for a night on Matthew Street with a big gaudy necklace 🤢
I am with you! That ring is ridiculous! Trying to be a like a footballers wife, anybody that has bought jewellery or has any common sense will no that it’s not real and no way can she afford that! It’s embarrassing.

Reactions: 27
I'm fully booked all the time , I have a full client list , I'm only TAKEN on a few more clients.... also KHM....
She is absolutely skint - that skin biz idea is on its arse already 🤣🤣🤣
I’m shocked that Bond Skin doesn’t have an official email address? I thought TJMorris owned KHM? So advertising khmbusiness as an email address could that be a conflict of interest? Especially if a client needs to complain for any reason? Read the wiki.

Reactions: 27
She’s literally just got engaged for the content for insta and obviously that’s why she’s chose that shocking ring, it’s actually quite sad. One of the happiest moments of her life ruined by her quest for clout off the gram. When I got engaged I was out celebrating with friends/family for about a month and she is back home making anaemic sausages already :(

Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.