Katie Hayes #171 Congratulations Matt on your second engagement.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It seems the ring must be a real diamond, as Matt has taken to wearing a bulletproof vest on top of every outfit since he’s been carrying it around.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 94
My gammon used his dear departed granny’s ring it’s not everyone’s cup of tea. But I love it! I’ve not had it valued but even if it was worth nothing, I’d have that over her sham 😊
I love stuff like this though! As got a lot of sentiment 😌
Mine is probably unusual for an engagement ring as pretty plain with a coloured sapphire but it’s based off my grandmas ruby engagement ring which was my grandads grandmas ring! 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I don’t know what’s the funniest about the pic his Lego bed head, his just been dragged out the bed, barely open eyes or the smile thinking duck I’m going to be married to her

Have you saw the latest bbl training video on that lacys 😳
Just had a nose 😱 Jesus!!!!

Did you clock the owner of Laceys - Angela wipe her mouth with her gloves on, then a second later she's rubbing the injection site of that girl 🤢 infection galore. She can't still be claiming she's a nurse either when she's not on the register 🤯

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Random question- Yano that Lisa D who got married & Kate went to Dubai for a day for her hen - yano the way Kate is giving it the she's one of my best mates chat..... is she though ?

Does Lisa see KHM like that , just seems weird how close she is to the Hollies etc for Kate to be saying she's one of her best mates & I'd literally never heard her mention Lisa before the hen ?

@HelenKnowsTheOwner @poppet88 do yous know trolls ? Or anyone else 👀 x
I don’t think they are best mates. They are more friends with PLF but I think they have kept in touch since her and PLF split. Truff 100% booked on to Dubai so Holly didn’t go

Reactions: 20
The Lacey’s training video. That is bleeping vile. She’s wiped the girls wound and blood then wiped her mouth. Disgusting also it looks absolutely brutal 🫠

Let’s place our bets on when KHM gets on the BBL course. She still on the beg for Botox models. Thought you were fully booked hun??

• Sick
Reactions: 29
Police helicopter out over my end.

Word on the street is Truff has called them to find out who outed her ring 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 51
bleeping cubic zirconia ring from inside one of those penny machines you get down at the pier

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don’t know where I heard this but I thought an engagement ring was 3 x monthly salary
Obviously I get everyone life is different but thought this was a kind of guide
I’m not engaged or married so not really clued up on that stuff nor do I know much about diamonds, cuts, clarity etc it all sounds foreign to me 🤣 but I’m a sad cow who does want a huge rock on my finger when the time comes and I think after over a decade together and many kids I bloody deserve it 🫣

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Soz but I’ve just been to a kids party and the party bags gave out rings like looked like this …

E36A9E72-0B2E-43A8-B404-DD2D828384FC.jpeg

She cannot be for bleeping real, I honestly feel ashamed. And no it’s not about what you have on your finger , but it’s the fact she’s done this to show off.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
My wasn't 100 I don't have it no more lol I'd love a nice one might get one for 35 years 🤣🤣
Mine was about the same and second hand from a local jewellers. I love the idea that it’s had a story of its own before it came to be a part of ours 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 17
long time lurker. This video is being passed around the wirral of what a show she looked at the wedding. She did have a underskirt on but it must have rolled up and she was walking around in a thong. Also delo left the wedding at 8pm and picked her up later.
also here’s the ring also doing the rounds on the WhatsApp groups.
Looks like a next dress ring, no way that’s real that’s why she won’t show it,
Oluv looks like mez on that FaceTime pic

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Soz but I’ve just been to a kids party and the party bags gave out rings like looked like this …

View attachment 1852345

She cannot be for bleeping real, I honestly feel ashamed. And no it’s not about what you have on your finger , but it’s the fact she’s done this to show off.
I’m pissing myself again. It gets worse every time I look at it 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The Lacey’s training video. That is bleeping vile. She’s wiped the girls wound and blood then wiped her mouth. Disgusting also it looks absolutely brutal 🫠

Let’s place our bets on when KHM gets on the BBL course. She still on the beg for Botox models. Thought you were fully booked hun??
Nah I just went and watched - absolutely vile 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.