Katie Hayes #171 Congratulations Matt on your second engagement.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right iv been married 33 year my ring was cheap . What it a average price one would spend on one there's days 🤔🤔🤔
I wouldn’t say there is an average price, everyone’s circumstances, priorities and relationships are different 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 44
She’s sacrificed having a real diamond in favour of something fake but bigger. She’s definitely picked it herself because she is hell bent on trying to convince people she’s got money 🥱

Even Stevie Wonder would know that ring is fake 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
She knows people are going to take the piss about the ring being fake, I think that's why she hasn't shown it herself

Reactions: 16
We're howling in the what's app group , My mate just sent this , she follows the Nail Tech who does all the Wags in Cheshire..... Kate Hayes is meant to have a bigger ring than Erin Borini, Tara Mays all the Cheshire set - look at it 🤣🤣🤣😭😭😭
Have any of them got any imagination. Why do they all have the same ring?

Reactions: 15
I told my ex minimum 3 x his monthly gross salary 🤣 I was a shallow cow back then.
Whatever people can afford or want to spend. People used to say 1 months salary didn’t they. I’d be happy with an Argos special if I found a man who was actually trustworthy, loyal, and respectful, don’t think they exist anymore though 🤣
Yes we did have much money back then where good money wise but don't know if I'd pay over 2 for one to be honest 😉 😀

I wouldn’t say there is an average price, everyone’s circumstances, priorities and relationships are different 😊
Yes Deffo it what u can afford at the time .

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Right iv been married 33 year my ring was cheap . What it a average price one would spend on one there's days 🤔🤔🤔
My partner saved up 1.5 for my ring. I opted to pick one that was £300 and booked a holiday instead.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Dont think I have ever seen anything look as fake as that monstrosity ( the ring this time , not just KHM )
In yet another failed attempt to be bigger , better and flasher then everyone else , she has made herself look a complete twit - AGAIN.
She really is the gift that keeps on giving
I am can only imagine with pure delight how FURIOUS she will be tonight !!!

Reactions: 33
Cannot bare halo rings purely because they only became popular since instagram took off and people usually only have them to make a small diamond look bigger from a distance (the tiny stones in the halo are cheap and uncertified in most cases) and everyone who gets engaged in the last couple of years seems to have the same. So unoriginal and I bet would never have really got popular if it wasn’t for social media and people wanting to look better than they really are.

Reactions: 31
My cousin's a jeweller in Hatton Garden (can't say more or I'll put myself). Have just sent him the photo, let's see what he says...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
Someone message her and tell her the dog hates it ........

She'll reply "MAX SAID WHAT!?!"

Involving the dog seems to be the thing that really pushes her buttons

🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Is she quiet because she's sending all her mates 400+ what's apps threatening to dox them and 7 days to apologise??
I AM SOLICITOR
🤓 Read the wiki

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.