Katie Hayes #171 Congratulations Matt on your second engagement.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I AM DEAD!!

Screaming at the video & the ring!!! She will be LIVID. I started to feel a bit alarse, then I remembered what she's really like (time of the month).

My ring is nothing fancy and didnt cost mega bucks! Its quite small, which doesn't do my sausages any justice but Mr Pebs done it all himself and I love it. Be arsed trying to keep up appearances!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I think she's gone on and on for years about having a massive diamond, and she would have got away with it years ago, but that was pre internet and pre tattle. She can't carry on like she used to, it's hard to lie these days as info is at the press of a button.
She's never admitted she have up her living room to make a filming room, she wants people to think her house is bigger than it is.
Every thing is built on lies and trying to look richer.
I 100% bet she's sorry she never asked Matt for a modest solataire ring, because that is ridiculous. The sad thing is, I reckon she may well change it for a C Z and say that was a dress ring just to propose.

Reactions: 21
Hi I’ve had to come over from Scousebird’s thread and be nosey after my cousin said her nail girl was dying over the proposal with the pram looking like she’s just done a big shop.
I’m dying laughing you’re all hilarious.
I’d be secretly fuming if my fella couldn’t give me a quick heads up to take the brolly off the pram at least so I’m not being filmed getting engaged looking like a bag woman.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
This thread has come and gone as quick as her holidays… had me howling the whole time, thank you my fellow trolls😂❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Hi I’ve had to come over from Scousebird’s thread and be nosey after my cousin said her nail girl was dying over the proposal with the pram looking like she’s just done a big shop.
I’d be secretly fuming if my fella couldn’t give me a quick heads up to take the brolly off the pram at least so I’m not being filmed getting engaged looking like a bag woman.
Yey! Welcome, I told you you wouldn’t be bored!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The ring is about as real as that cHaNeL bag she never has off. Absolutely hideous

• Haha
Reactions: 19
🎶Oh dear what can the matter be
The engagement ring is out for the trolls to see
The big REVEL will be a catastrophe
Oh what can the matter be…🎶

G’night, God Bless, Sweet dreams. To everyone apart from Kate, because an engagement ring won’t change the fact that you are a racist homophobic bully…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I feel sorry for them both posing with it like that, they are a pair of simpletons if they think anyone other than her parents who are siblings believe that it’s real.

• Haha
I know nothing about jewellery, but I know I wouldn't wear that monstrosity of a ring!!!

• Haha
i am engagement expect (2 times the charm like @BirkenheadTranny 😂👏🏻)
My first ring was OTT and expensive (keeping up appearances shite/obv relationship was a flop), it was 1.5ct simple solitaire and a fraction of the size of truffs party ring 😂 she’s a bleeping joker if she attempts to pass that off as real!
just to show that I’m not filthy rich (RIP girl), my second engagement was a zirconia, drunk buy, abroad with my now husband. #humbled

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
That ring is absolutely bleeping disgusting hahahahaha oh my god. Why do people always want diamonds?? There’s so many nice gems available and everyone and their dog has a diamond. I’d rather have a small real one though than one that looks like it came with a kids magazine! RANCID

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Welcome! You’ll love it here

• Heart
Reactions: 19
long time lurker. This video is being passed around the wirral of what a show she looked at the wedding. She did have a underskirt on but it must have rolled up and she was walking around in a thong. Also delo left the wedding at 8pm and picked her up later.
also here’s the ring also doing the rounds on the WhatsApp groups.
I love you. And that ring is so cheap looking!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.