Katie Hayes #171 Congratulations Matt on your second engagement.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahhh that’s amazing! Yeah we’d love to do it as soon as but got to save for it all ourselves and unfortunately no bummed extras 😂

I’m dying to see what she manages to bum for her 500 hen dos, engagement party, pre wedding party, post wedding breakfast, pre honeymoon, etc etc the list goes on of how she will drag this out!
Sweet FA if another article ever comes out, doubt it very much now tho

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I don’t know where I heard this but I thought an engagement ring was 3 x monthly salary
Obviously I get everyone life is different but thought this was a kind of guide
I’m not engaged or married so not really clued up on that stuff nor do I know much about diamonds, cuts, clarity etc it all sounds foreign to me 🤣 but I’m a sad cow who does want a huge rock on my finger when the time comes and I think after over a decade together and many kids I bloody deserve it 🫣
The three-month rule stems from a marketing campaign the De Beers diamond company ran in the 1930s that sold the idea that true love and commitment could only be shown if a man spent a month's salary on his wife's ring and over time it evolved into two in the 80's and finally three.

It's just a marketing ploy to get more people to buy diamond rings as businesses struggled during the Great Depression.

#AD

• Heart
Reactions: 42
The ring is as fake as her life!!!
Que the 'my trolls ruined my ring revel' rant.
Honestly kate you should be less worried about all us funny fuckers on here and maybe look closer to home 🤔your mates and family are your main trolls🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 35
long time lurker. This video is being passed around the wirral of what a show she looked at the wedding. She did have a underskirt on but it must have rolled up and she was walking around in a thong. Also delo left the wedding at 8pm and picked her up later.
also here’s the ring also doing the rounds on the WhatsApp groups.
Yes troll, doing the devils work.
She will be FUMING!
Love it!! (The goss) not her, the ring, the dress

• Haha
Reactions: 15
🤣 Truff spitting her dummy out after we all kicked off tonight

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I can’t get over how blag her ring looks yano 😂

Do you know what I’ve always said it doesn’t matter how much a ring cost or what it looks like, it’s the fact they’ve gone out picked a ring and wanted to marry you,
But with her it’s funny because the sweat has picked the biggest ring for the lowest price to try and show off for the gram and it looks tacky as hell

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I can’t get past one of us Trolls saying the ring looked like a silver skin onion on a wire. It absolutely does, I can’t unsee it now. 🤣🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 35
long time lurker. This video is being passed around the wirral of what a show she looked at the wedding. She did have a underskirt on but it must have rolled up and she was walking around in a thong. Also delo left the wedding at 8pm and picked her up later.
also here’s the ring also doing the rounds on the WhatsApp groups.
The hottest tea this year! Thanks.

The dress looked horrendous from the front but FFS what must the back look like without the underskirt and flashing her thong to the wedding guests. Who the hell wears that to a wedding of all places?

As far as the ring goes, I’m cringing with embarrassment and not surprised she’s only shared it with her family and close friends.

Reactions: 19
Oh girl that doesn't even scratch the surface. Have a look on the wiki at his sexy silk scarf and his referee kit & Indiana Jones hat you will Piss yourself..... he's so slimy !!
You know what else doesn't even scratch any surfaces? Her fake diamond 😂

Like everyone else says, who cares what a ring looks like or is worth if it's the ring you want, and I guess it's the ring she wants. duck knows why, it looks terrible but she has to wear it everyday so I hope she does like it and hasn't just chosen it for the sake of looking rich.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.