Katie Hayes #171 Congratulations Matt on your second engagement.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Word on the street is Purple Aki is her new bodyguard, for when she leaves the house with her jewellery on.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
No wonder Delo has taken months to propose and done it slapdash in a hotel foyer. He must have been so embarrassed whipping that plastic thing out in front of everyone, would have looked even more ridiculously big and fake in his little hands.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
My new theory on the ring is that she got carried away when she chose it and went for the biggest sparkly thing she could find. She now realises it looks ridiculous and everyone will know it’s fake so she’s too embarrassed to show it

Reactions: 43
I think a lot of her followers, that aren’t bots, will probably not question its authenticity. They don’t question her ever changing size from one pic to the next so this may be beyond them.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Finally caught up last night. I’d much prefer a haribo ring.. and no Turkey tits I’m not jealous.. never will be

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The three-month rule stems from a marketing campaign the De Beers diamond company ran in the 1930s that sold the idea that true love and commitment could only be shown if a man spent a month's salary on his wife's ring and over time it evolved into two in the 80's and finally three.

It's just a marketing ploy to get more people to buy diamond rings as businesses struggled during the Great Depression.

#AD
I enjoy this, thanks Troll xo
My rings are De Beers so glad to see their ad worked like 20 years later 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Nearly time for a new thread. Cmon you funny fuckers work your magic.

Reactions: 3
Now I can look past the ring, you’d think she could have put that kid in a clean top before the pic! She’s clearly sent it out to people, imagine being not bothered by your kid being filthy! I’d be embarrassed!
Delo pure elbowing lil content in the head, while big truck knocks her out with the death breath

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Right iv been married 33 year my ring was cheap . What it a average price one would spend on one there's days 🤔🤔🤔
Mine was about £800 in 2011 but it's from an antique/second-hand jeweller which tend to be less expensive than brand new pieces. Much smaller than KHM's knuckle duster like 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Right, report is in from my cousin. He says (and I quote) : "this is 100% moissanite (silicon carbide). Moissanite is lab-grown exclusively and is a diamond alternative for the price-conscious. I can tell it is moissanite and not diamond because of its intense shine or 'fire' despite the poor photo. That is always the giveaway and is recognisable to most people as 'looking fake'. This is what gives it away as a non-diamond gem. A diamond that size would be worth almost £200,000 if not more depending on the clarity. Moissanites this big are often chosen by those wanting to have rings like celebrities with a fraction of the price tag".

And there you have it. A proper jeweller speaks. And in a nutshell, she wanted this one because she thinks it will fool people into thinking the dwarf can afford a £200,000 ring. All for the Gram.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 131
Haha it honestly looks like something my elderly auntie whips out when she’s got her ‘glam’ on at a special event!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Right, report is in from my cousin. He says (and I quote) : "this is 100% moissanite (silicon carbide). Moissanite is lab-grown exclusively and is a diamond alternative for the price-conscious. I can tell it is moissanite and not diamond because of its intense shine or 'fire' despite the poor photo. That is always the giveaway and is recognisable to most people as 'looking fake'. This is what gives it away as a non-diamond gem. A diamond that size would be worth almost £200,000 if not more depending on the clarity. Moissanites this big are often chosen by those wanting to have rings like celebrities with a fraction of the price tag".

And there you have it. A proper jeweller speaks. And in a nutshell, she wanted this one because she thinks it will fool people into thinking the dwarf can afford a £200,000 ring. All for the Gram.
Did he say how much it would have cost them?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’ll be absolutely fuming now she knows we’ve seen that monstrosity of a ring. I’m saying nothing about the video because I have no words for the dress.
Here’s a bit of advice Kate,please look closer to home for your trolls!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Can you imagine the outrage Truff would have if someone turned up to her wedding dressed like she was, in the black dress?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.