Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JM14M

long time lurker. This video is being passed around the wirral of what a show she looked at the wedding. She did have a underskirt on but it must have rolled up and she was walking around in a thong. Also delo left the wedding at 8pm and picked her up later.
also here’s the ring also doing the rounds on the WhatsApp groups.

Attachments

• 70.4 KB
    • Haha
    • Wow
    Reactions: 205

Jodevo

☕ Kate didn’t know the proposal was happening that night although as I said in the summer. She picked the ring and he’s had it since her 30th when he was initially supposed to propose.
    I can only think it’s took him 6 months to pluck up the courage to ask her, who can blame him 🐷

Also they were having murder last month and “always do”.

Olive swears all the time and is “out of control” in public and is left to do what she wants.
    There is more but I’d out myself, I wish I could tell you all just how close this source is to KHM.
    Kate your friends/family can’t bare you either

• Wow
    • Haha
    Reactions: 150

LeonoreGuest

Chatty Member
    Right, report is in from my cousin. He says (and I quote) : "this is 100% moissanite (silicon carbide). Moissanite is lab-grown exclusively and is a diamond alternative for the price-conscious. I can tell it is moissanite and not diamond because of its intense shine or 'fire' despite the poor photo. That is always the giveaway and is recognisable to most people as 'looking fake'. This is what gives it away as a non-diamond gem. A diamond that size would be worth almost £200,000 if not more depending on the clarity. Moissanites this big are often chosen by those wanting to have rings like celebrities with a fraction of the price tag".

And there you have it. A proper jeweller speaks. And in a nutshell, she wanted this one because she thinks it will fool people into thinking the dwarf can afford a £200,000 ring. All for the Gram.

• Haha
    • Heart
    Reactions: 131
    I told my gammon years ago the ring I loved, found a receipt 2 weeks ago in his pocket for the exact ring 🤣 we’ve got the Maldives booked for March so I wonder whether he’ll pop the question there or he’ll take it with him, wait a few weeks until we’re walking through Broady and do it outside the greggs just to make it intimate 🥰🥰🥰

• Haha
    • Heart
    Reactions: 106
    Thread suggestion

Katie Hayes #172 Kate NO ONE is jealous of you, We just like rubbing it in, Your Delos Fiancée Number Two !!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
    • Heart
    Reactions: 100

Yoyosushi

It seems the ring must be a real diamond, as Matt has taken to wearing a bulletproof vest on top of every outfit since he’s been carrying it around.

• Haha
    • Heart
    Reactions: 94

Blahblah93

VIP Member
    I want to know why delo left the wedding early?

Also she can’t honestly think people will believe that ring is real? If she was living in a multi million pound mansion and genuinely living the high life then maybe. But she lives in a 3 bed semi, has car on finance and sells her old clothes/furniture to scrape together a few quid. This is just beyond embarrassing.
    I'd imagine he left early because his partners arsehole and fanny was hanging out.

• Haha
    Reactions: 92

BirkenheadTranny

VIP Member
    long time lurker. This video is being passed around the wirral of what a show she looked at the wedding. She did have a underskirt on but it must have rolled up and she was walking around in a thong. Also delo left the wedding at 8pm and picked her up later.
    also here’s the ring also doing the rounds on the WhatsApp groups.
    Piping hot tea there troll

• Heart
    Reactions: 92

gossip29

VIP Member
    Jealous that she got proposed to in a hotel reception in the U.K. by a coke head panelling dwarf that cheats on her all the time 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 k hun

• Haha
    • Heart
    Reactions: 81

OhSnarlin'2

She's definitely bullied and belittled him into proposing that night. That's why it's a rat hole foyer and not a huge fuck off show for insta.

I'm here for the begged wedding and I can't wait to see big O walking down an isle throwing rose petals down like like hand grenades shouting 'murder'🤣🤣

• Haha
    Reactions: 75

Hatersloveme

all the staff missed the 12 o’clock countdown to say Happy New Year coz KHM was becoming Iamfiancé. Honestly fuck off 😂😂😂

• Haha
    • Heart
    Reactions: 74

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
    Hi I’ve had to come over from Scousebird’s thread and be nosey after my cousin said her nail girl was dying over the proposal with the pram looking like she’s just done a big shop.
    I’m dying laughing you’re all hilarious.
    I’d be secretly fuming if my fella couldn’t give me a quick heads up to take the brolly off the pram at least so I’m not being filmed getting engaged looking like a bag woman.

• Haha
    • Heart
    Reactions: 73