Katie Hayes #171 Congratulations Matt on your second engagement.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
long time lurker. This video is being passed around the wirral of what a show she looked at the wedding. She did have a underskirt on but it must have rolled up and she was walking around in a thong. Also delo left the wedding at 8pm and picked her up later.
also here’s the ring also doing the rounds on the WhatsApp groups.
Poor precious O it looks like her ma’s crappy nails are clawing Olufs eyes out

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s about the equivalent of a 4 carat diamond, summat like this, totally unbelievable as a legit ring, that’s why she’s not posted it. The finger coverage on her hand is insane and we know she’s no PLF!!

BCD944C4-3456-4E0D-9B76-ABA054460773.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Looking at it again it's a bleeping joke 🤣 am I supposed to believe that Katie Jane from her topsy turvy semi in Upton has a 3carat ring on? BAHAHAHA looks like its from quarters.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Trolls, remember she's a super private person now. This is obviously her decoy ring and the real diamond that Olive mined herself whilst in Dubai is so super special and too delicate fo this world.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Big fat gypsy wedding ring of course. How’s she planning on getting that monstrosity in a glove when she’s botching up peoples faces. The reason she hasn’t posted it is because it looks like a cheap crystal. Again I’m ashamed for her. There’s no way she’s prancing about with a 60k ring when she’s got her car on finance.

Reactions: 33
No I am crying at the ring 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Bigger than Kimmy Ks off Kanye that was she held at Gunpoint in Paris for !!

If that was real would be like 100k+ ! They're having a laugh hahahaha no wonder she doesn't wana post it !! JARGGGG !! Is that duck a diamond 🤣🤣🤣😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Troll that was her very special home tan she did to highlight the mystery ring, not that she knew as it was all a massive surprise 👀

What the duck is he wearing? he looks like he’s going to be riding the 2.15 at Aintree 🤔
Delo Dettori 🐎🐎

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Imagine a video doing the rounds of you 🤦‍♀️🤣 bleeping hell Katie, you are not liked girl.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Honestly I can't breathe today !!!! Between this picture and that ring hahahahahahaa 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
She's walking round with a snapped Chanelo bag and we're meant to belive she's got a diamond bigger than Alex Gerard hahahaha duck off Kate hahahahaha I'm crying 🤣🤣😭
72FFD2F2-FEFD-45F7-BFF3-9602EB61C3D6.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 66
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.