Katie Hayes #171 Congratulations Matt on your second engagement.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where's the ring?
He has deffo been given an ultimatum to do it this year. He deffo doesn't want it, does he?
I'm kind of feeling sorry for him. - Matt let us know your ok please!!! We can get you out if need be hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I came on to say this,she‘s an idiot. And who the duck would take a 2 year old to a black tie New Year’s Eve event? Folk who can’t get their child babysat because she’s a horror. I’d be ashamed if that was my child or granddaughter.
I know like where are the fuckin family ??? It’s so weird??
sure we know she has parents, I presume he does too. Brothers and sisters ? Cousins ??
its Not like they live in a different country.

Reactions: 18
I literally never know what face Kate is going to wear. She face tunes so much. We literally know she looks gormless, but her pics are all chiselled chins and nice big smiles.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Hahahahahahahaa she's bleeping hilarious her !! 🤣🤣🤣🤣View attachment 1850326
I’m crying right cause I never knew who KHM was until nearly 2 years ago. A friend shared something of hers so I went on an insta stalk and was like, wow she’s so pretty and what an amazing life she must have being such a successful MUA, I must find out more about her.

Google brought me here hahahaha.
But that picture on the left is what I thought she looked like going off her grid. My god the wiki opened my eyes to SO MUCH on social media.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
The bags under that kids eyes are horrific....
Another city , Another bar crawl for Olive... whilst Momma & Daddy get pissed !

See Kate has lost 3 stone in a week again too. 🥴
Two coats in the other post because it was that cold to bare legs with shoes
Billy bullshitter

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh here we go.... Kate & Delo own York now , mayor giving them the keys to the city cos they got engaged there.... it's their special place now 🤣🤣🥴🥴

She's making herself look like a bad knobhead - telling us the where they went for a tit on their travels but won't show anyone the ring she's an idiot !
Think she thinks she works for trip-advisor doesn't she boring bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
So guys we went away and stayed one night in each of the locations.....Harrogate and York. So you went away for 2 nights. A weekend. Everything has to be embellished doesn't it.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Screenshot_20230103_103230_Instagram.jpg

Guys I don't know if you know, but businesses are closed ON A BANK HOLIDAY. SHOCKER.

Also, she apparently loves the smell of old book shops. She is truly taking the piss now.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
First of all, she wasn't wearing 2 coats. She's just saying that coz she looks massive.

Secondly why the duck would anyone care how long the fellas worked in the "traditional" mans shop. Does being there for 21 years make any difference?

• Haha
Reactions: 37
So guys we went away and stayed one night in each of the locations.....Harrogate and York. So you went away for 2 nights. A weekend. Everything has to be embellished doesn't it.
That’s Twice as long as she spent in Dubai, she must be exhausted.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.