Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OkTinkerbell

VIP Member
Katie Hayes #172 A moissanite ring to keep her quiet for while. Second time engaged, will Matt make it down the aisle? 💍💍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

gigi_93

VIP Member
I apologise if anyone here had this happen but your fella asking your dad is so fucking weird! It’s not 1950! I’d be so offended if mine asked my dad, I love me dad but what’s it to do with him??? Does he own me?? Fuckin stupid carry on 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 61

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
10 pages to catch up on

1/look how dirty her arm is… needs a good scrub with a wire brush and details!
2/faught… is that a posh fart?
Troll that was her very special home tan she did to highlight the mystery ring, not that she knew as it was all a massive surprise 👀

What the fuck is he wearing? he looks like he’s going to be riding the 2.15 at Aintree 🤔

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 60

Noseybonk

VIP Member
My wasn't 100 I don't have it no more lol I'd love a nice one might get one for 35 years 🤣🤣
@Leodog19 - If it makes you happy do it 😍. My 1st engagement ring was £200 from H Samuel. It was what he could afford as we wanted to buy a house, and I picked it. 1 wedding and 2 kids later the ring literally fell to bits. It got repaired 4 times and was beyond saving so it sits in my jewellery box (the bits I still have) and I just wore a wedding band for years and years. Then for my 25th wedding anniversary hubby surprised me a new engagement ring which was a 1ct diamond. It’s stunning and I love it 🥰 but I would never have asked him for something that expensive. Hubby had done overtime and secretly saved up for a while, and said it’s a future heirloom for our daughter, or if times were hard we know we will never go hungry. 😍

• Heart

InfluenzaLyfe

Chatty Member
I know we all knew this anyway, but that engagement is even further proof that all those other birthday / valentines / Mother’s Day set up’s with the light up letters etc had fuck all to do with Delo, and it was all her bumming everything. Not even a shitty balon in sight, she’ll be raging.

• Haha
  • Heart

OkTinkerbell

VIP Member
Is there any sign of Olaf yet or is she still in A&E waiting to get her whiplash seen to after being flung across the lobby in that pram.

• Haha
Reactions: 59

Moffat1

Engagement party in time for Easter I bet. Wedding next year as she’s so busy with work she’s booked for the whole of 2021 so no free time to have it this year. Olive will do a speech in Spanish and Mez will have the brightest coral outfit anyones ever seen.
I’ve been watching footballers wives again and her wedding will be like Chardonnay & Kyles. KHM laying on a bed pretending to be asleep in a monstrosity, ill fitting, feathered gown and Delo riding in horseback to give her true loves kiss to wake her up, surrounded by 7 dwarfs. She’ll be more like Princess Fiona.
Shes giving us another 3 years of threads aswell btw. Nearly 3 years since she had her rainbow baby announcement party. Wedding content and probably bespoke no.2 will defo see us out until at least 2025 🤞🏽
ALSO as if she’s going to let Delo have a stag do, Tbf doesn’t seem he has his own mates anyways they’ll prob be sad as fuck and have a joint one 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 59

zarasizemedium

Chatty Member
Fuck off now the ring been all over the world but a hotel lobby in york was perfect compared to the Caribbean, dubai, Italy, 30th bday wow biggest lie ever 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 58

Keera

VIP Member
Screaming if she tries to pass that ring off as real 😂😂

also yet again her friends have fucked her over - if she wasn’t so disgusting I’d start to feel bad for her!

i doubt Matt would have chosen something so ostentatious so I think it backs up the claim she picked it, she wanted it at the 30th - he didn’t do it for whatever reason, they had a shit time on the cruise coz she was LIVID at him, and that’s why he’s barely been seen on her Insta. I reckon she gave him an ultimatum finally which was when she was giving it the “no one knows what others are going through”bollocks as she thought they were a million percent going to be done, but as another troll said it’s been Christmas and they’ve been doingnice stuff with olive and he’s softened a bit, doesn’t want to lose the kid full time. Now she’s on a high calling him “handsome” for the first time since she bought his new hair.
she can romanticise it all she wants I’ll never be convinced their relationship is real anymore 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha

OkTinkerbell

VIP Member
Yea right. He’s taken the ring on all their holidays all over the world and chose the last minute of the year to propose in a shitty hotel lobby with her looking a complete mess 😂 Liar liar big pants on fire!
After ‘tricking’ her into leaving the NYE party by telling her at precisely 11.59pm that he needed a shit and was going to bed.

Dreamy 💩🛏💗💍

• Haha

Keera

VIP Member
unless ur a bonafide celeb A lister millionaire, if your ring looks like that people are going to speculate if it’s fake? (And 9 times out of 10 they’ll be right) Why would you want that?
There are rings similar to that which cost about £6-10k and they are moissanite or lab created diamonds, BUT they are much more ethical and she could do a nice Insta piece for decent engagement about the differences.
But the smug cunt will 100% pretend she’s walking around with £100k jammed on to her Richmond, as she only cares about the impoverished and abused when it suits 🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 57

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
Remember these pissed up rambling tweets that proves;

💨she’s forced Delo into proposing
💨she speaks to him with a bullying mentality to get her own way
💨his brain cells have depleted & gives in very easily “I’m Bruce, this is unfair - I nowwwww like white winnnne”

E3312662-9815-4D61-AAD3-32612B69AA93.jpeg

E3EBF39C-04A7-4AE2-95EA-C6980AE1F16E.jpeg

FACT OF THE DAY 😩😂😂😂😂😂😂 no one gives a fuck .. vile creature 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 56