Katie Hayes #171 Congratulations Matt on your second engagement.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also why the duck is she filming herself cooking the tea with the sound on cos if my kid was carrying on like her in the background I’d dieeeee. NO NO NO NOOOOOOOO screams Olive. Would be so much more professional if she filmed it then did a voice over afterwards when the brat is in bed cos yano she never posts exactly where she is or what she’s doin does she 🙄 but she’s tit at her ‘job’ isn’t she sooo

also fumin that I cook fuckin boss meals 7 nights a week an am 5 years deep with no ring in sight!!! Not jealous tho Kate cos I’ll still get married before you 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
So trolls who is taking one for the team and going to marshmallow manor this friday? £50 a ticket for a make up masterclass with our katie jane, lady of the big ring? 16 tickets left so snap one up now! Bet all she talks about is her fiance and his proposal and pushes her ring in everyones face!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Here we have Kim’s $1.3 million ring, next to Truffs for size reference. Note the stones take up most of the bottom half of the finger, and Kim’s hands are tiny compared to Truffs! It’s very white for a “diamond” too 🙈🤣🤣 ah really shouldn’t laugh, it’s sly.
26EAC7A4-DD16-4E64-9C57-2D05D8F9B80A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Thread suggestion :

Katie Hayes #172 Smelly Little Ming , Doesn't Pay for a Thing , Walking round with a blag Kimmy K Ring.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
Here we have Kim’s $1.3 million ring, next to Truffs for size reference. Note the stones take up most of the bottom half of the finger, and Kim’s hands are tiny compared to Truffs! It’s very white for a “diamond” too 🙈🤣🤣 ah really shouldn’t laugh, it’s sly.View attachment 1851890
Even if it was a real diamond, the ring is horrible. It’s tacky. Imagine being stuck with that on your finger all your life.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Katie Hayes #172 A moissanite ring to keep her quiet for while. Second time engaged, will Matt make it down the aisle? 💍💍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Even if it was a real diamond, the ring is horrible. It’s tacky. Imagine being stuck with that on your finger all your life.
Do you think she's dim enough to think it's real? She's in for a disappointment when she tries to pawn it after they split up.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Here we have Kim’s $1.3 million ring, next to Truffs for size reference. Note the stones take up most of the bottom half of the finger, and Kim’s hands are tiny compared to Truffs! It’s very white for a “diamond” too 🙈🤣🤣 ah really shouldn’t laugh, it’s sly.View attachment 1851890
Ha h ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

she’s a soft as her ma 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Did that grubby witch really put the spoon in her mouth midway through ‘cooking’ then put it back in the sauce whilst filming for the ‘gram?! Also you don’t need to add salt when you’ve got 4 tablespoons of pesto and Parmesan cheese in there.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Ah Roth what if the Echo post tomorrow and include the ring photo 😂😂 I'd absolutely die laughing!!!
This 🙌🏽😂 imagine the murders in the wacky warehouse! At least Wel get some truff in the wild wedding photos, hen photos and engagement party photos with her inner circle her worst enemy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Trolls, remember she's a super private person now. This is obviously her decoy ring and the real diamond that Olive mined herself whilst in Dubai is so super special and too delicate fo this world.
Olive is dressed for mining most days so it wouldn’t surprise me.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I have no words for the ring 🙈 it’s sad that she has to have something like that just for her fake Instagram lifestyle and to try and keep up appearances. It’s even sadder that when she does the grand revel that some of her followers will actually look at it and think it’s a genuine diamond and then no doubt compare it to theirs and be left feeling inadequate 😔 (we can all see through her but loads can’t).
I know we’re all talking about it being fake or a lab diamond but honestly I would rather have a cute little h Samuel or Argos ring (0.3 carat or no bleeping carat at all) picked with love from my gammon than that thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
We're howling in the what's app group , My mate just sent this , she follows the Nail Tech who does all the Wags in Cheshire..... Kate Hayes is meant to have a bigger ring than Erin Borini, Tara Mays all the Cheshire set - look at it compared to theres 🤣🤣🤣😭😭😭
Oh the second hand embarrassment I'm feeling for her is making my toes curl here 😖🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I honestly think she either doesn’t know it’s fake or she knows but thinks it looks real and thinks everyone else will too. Could this be what she referred to with Laura about “you’ll see” or whatever bad witch boss momma thing she said when Laura said she was skint. I do think she’s deluded and thick enough to think she can convince everyone it’s real. She’s going to be clueless about how much it would be if it was real really isn’t she, she doesn’t even know what day or year it is most of the time and she has her own diary.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
As somebody who has been engaged twice* I do believe I know a bit about engagement rings, and that my dear is is not real

* Engaged twice but remain unmarried and happily single. Both times I was carried away with the romance of it all but later discovered I wasn't a fan of either of them. Rings where nice though 💍 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I think she's going to play it off that she knows it's not a diamond, that she's not a fan of them but likes the style of ring.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I honestly think she either doesn’t know it’s fake or she knows but thinks it looks real and thinks everyone else will too. Could this be what she referred to with Laura about “you’ll see” or whatever bad witch boss momma thing she said when Laura said she was skint. I do think she’s deluded and thick enough to think she can convince everyone it’s real. She’s going to be clueless about how much it would be if it was real really isn’t she, she doesn’t even know what day or year it is most of the time and she has her own diary.
Oh she knows! She has to be heavily involved in EVERYTHING, there's no way she'd leave Delo to his own devices picking a ring. He only had to propose and look at the tit show that was! & even then she knew that was coming, the only problem was - she couldn't do it on his behalf to make sure it was "instaworthy", which it wasn't so he blew her only shot 🤷🏻‍♀️
The lad didn't even ask her "will you marry me?" He literally didn't say a bleeping thing 🤣

Maybe he'll get it right on his 3rd proposal.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.