Katie Hayes #171 Congratulations Matt on your second engagement.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tell ya what.... the bleeping food they eat.... they put it away don't they ! The amount of meals , cakes , fudge , alcohol they had on that two day holiday....
Then everything she cooks is doused in cheese , pasta , truffle oil everything is full of calories. No wonder she's put the beef on & Olives in age 4 clothes !
Big truck mjni is on her second bowl… hope they don’t get married abroad, they will think Godzilla and nini G are stomping down the aisle….. errrtt helllllo

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Does that mean the bridal shop are going to offer her a whopping discount? Scruff. She needs a plus size dress because she is. That pic of her in the glitter skirt is a joke, nothing like the actual size she is.

Her nose gives me the proper ick, no wonder her and Delo don’t snog he can’t get past that bleeping snoz
🧄🧄🧄🧄🧄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The size of that portion for Big O! And it’s her second bowl!
Oi Truff, no one gives a flying that your child is on her second bowl of dinner, bleeping hell, how is this of any interest to anyone? If my sister in law texted me a pic telling me my niece had had 2 dinners I would struggle to be interested, let alone a stranger! Stop putting your kids every single move on display.

Reactions: 47
long time lurker. This video is being passed around the wirral of what a show she looked at the wedding. She did have a underskirt on but it must have rolled up and she was walking around in a thong. Also delo left the wedding at 8pm and picked her up later.
also here’s the ring also doing the rounds on the WhatsApp groups.

Attachments

• 70.4 KB
    • Haha
    • Wow
    Reactions: 205
    No she's deffo not. She's been posting a tit load of alcoholic drinks she's been knocking back over NYE. She might have made the same stupid mistake selling her "brand" again (but this time with a huge company so she's got zero chance of getting it back ha ha ha 🤣), but she got tore a new hole on here for drinking while pregnant last time and its been the cause of her biggest loss of business so she'll never make that mistake again.
    I think they will have another baby soon to put the wedding back and use it as an excuse they can’t do it for a few years!

• Heart
    Reactions: 15
    long time lurker. This video is being passed around the wirral of what a show she looked at the wedding. She did have a underskirt on but it must have rolled up and she was walking around in a thong. Also delo left the wedding at 8pm and picked her up later.
    Piping hot tea there troll

• Heart
    Reactions: 92
    Wow to the video.

that ring will not be real- that’s about 60 grands worth of ring

• Haha
    Reactions: 55
    I love how pissed off she’ll be about this

• Haha
    Reactions: 73
    Why is her middle finger so much skinnier then the rest of her fingers? Has she edited it to make her
    Moissanite look bigger?
    CA668649-538D-48B7-9DB3-6AFD824EDCFD.png

See Truff, your biggest critics are your closet circle.

• Haha
    • Wow
    Reactions: 68
    Tell ya what.... the bleeping food they eat.... they put it away don't they ! The amount of meals , cakes , fudge , alcohol they had on that two day holiday....
    Then everything she cooks is doused in cheese , pasta , truffle oil everything is full of calories. No wonder she's put the beef on & Olives in age 4 clothes !
    She’s ate more food in two days that I’ve eaten on a weeks all inclusive 🤣🤣

• Haha
    Reactions: 22
    Yesssssasss troll

• Heart
    Reactions: 32
    Genuinely can’t get over how much Delo is starting to resemble a corpse 💀

• Haha
    Reactions: 17
    Status
    Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.