Katie Hayes #171 Congratulations Matt on your second engagement.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly, I do think that ring has been on the cruise etc. And I do think he was planning to do it earlier in the year, It just reconfirms what that person came on to say around the time.
He was going to do it around her 30th but they had absolutely murder and then they absolutely hated the cruise and had murder again so he didn’t.
The people you call your mates Truff hun are clearly the ones that can’t stand you either.
She definitely knew it was coming at some point so he’s probably just done it now to box it off, stop her moaning at him. That plus they are probably both a bit on a high from Xmas so been getting on a bit better over the period. They’ll start having murder again in a few days.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
I told my gammon years ago the ring I loved, found a receipt 2 weeks ago in his pocket for the exact ring 🤣 we’ve got the Maldives booked for March so I wonder whether he’ll pop the question there or he’ll take it with him, wait a few weeks until we’re walking through Broady and do it outside the greggs just to make it intimate 🥰🥰🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 106
My ex proposed in Spain, my ring was £3.5k and he said his arse was in his mouth the entire journey/holiday until he proposed incase he lost it or it got robbed. I could imagine it to aswell. So for Delo to just be swanning around all over the werldd with an engagement ring “that big” I just don’t believe it, especially having a kid too, when you’re preoccupied sorting her out to worry about you losing the ring, big truck finding it or it being lifted from you belongings

Reactions: 32
My ex proposed in Spain, my ring was £3.5k and he said his arse was in his mouth the entire journey/holiday until he proposed incase he lost it or it got robbed. I could imagine it to aswell. So for Delo to just be swanning around all over the werldd with an engagement ring “that big” I just don’t believe it, especially having a kid too, when you’re preoccupied sorting her out to worry about you losing the ring, big truck finding it or it being lifted from you belongings
Ohhh wonder if this was the very special thing that was inside the suitcase they left at the airport? 🤔 (or did I dream that happened?)

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Is she for real?
erm....
-racist homophobe?
-make people feel inferior by talking about "normal" skin colours/ tones?
-barge round a poor pregnant girls house with her little army to verbally abuse her?!
- send nasty DMs to anyone that dares question her blagging free stuff / not being transparent about said free stuff
- Laura and the 9 billion harrassing messages?!

And this is just off the top of my head.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
I told my gammon years ago the ring I loved, found a receipt 2 weeks ago in his pocket for the exact ring 🤣 we’ve got the Maldives booked for March so I wonder whether he’ll pop the question there or he’ll take it with him, wait a few weeks until we’re walking through Broady and do it outside the greggs just to make it intimate 🥰🥰🥰
Omg if I found a receipt that would be it, he’d have to cancel it all and do it again so I didn’t know 😫😫 there is NO WAY on this planet I could pretend I didn’t know and be all 😱😱😱 without it looking fake 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I knew mine was coming, I just didn’t know when on the holiday it would be, still cried like a bloody idiot 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Omg if I found a receipt that would be it, he’d have to cancel it all and do it again so I didn’t know 😫😫 there is NO WAY on this planet I could pretend I didn’t know and be all 😱😱😱 without it looking fake 😭
I found the box and knew immediately it was THE ring. I opened it ever so slightly to check if I saw a band (didn’t want to see the full thing / stone) naughty I know but I was dying to know😂 then I was like hmm. Must be when we go to Paris in 6m. I was waiting and waiting. The paris trip was so hectic I forgot he was going to do it the entire holiday and he did it on the last day. I was every surprised and I knew😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Bums & Tums class..for new mums or mums with kids?!?! Don’t all mums have kids🙄 God she is thick.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Do you reckon she gave an ultimatum to be engaged by the end of 2022 and he’s literally left it til the last minute cos he’s been trying to get out of it or having major wobbles over it. Seems a bit slapdash really for someone who has been carrying a ring round for months waiting for the right moment. Maybe there wasn’t a right moment so he’s just done it then.
She’s massive compared to him and could easily get him in a headlock, hope he’s not too traumatised by the whole experience.

Two coats? Surely you just buy yourself a thick, warm one instead of putting an extra one on and 3 tops.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
“I was wearing 2 coats, it was freezing”
“Matt had to buy a new coat, it was that cold”

Meanwhile, Olive’s just in a long sleeved top and cardy 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 63
Would you really stand in absolute freezing temperatures with a toddler for 45 minutes to get coffee and a cake? I know Betty’s is good but I couldn’t do that to a kid

Reactions: 43
So cold but can’t put gloves or a thick coat on your child.

Reactions: 29
I just can't put my finger on it. Why does he look so different??
Its like all life has left his body and hes just a shell. Hes aged so much in his face. He just doesnt look well and I really dont know whats giving that away?
He used to be alright (I say that very lightly) looking, but he's lost it and doesn't look attractive at all.

Honestly, I really hope everything's fine with him and its just the impact of living life with Truff thats doing this to him 🤣.
I really wouldn't wish ill health on anyone!!
Screenshot_20230103_084930_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
I just can't put my finger on it. Why does he look so different??
Its like all life has left his body and hes just a shell. Hes aged so much in his face. He just doesnt look well and I really dont know whats giving that away?
He used to be alright (I say that very lightly) looking, but he's lost it and doesn't look attractive at all.

Honestly, I really hope everything's fine with him and its just the impact of living life with Truff thats doing this to him 🤣.
I really wouldn't wish ill health on anyone!!
View attachment 1850174
I think he looks fine. The lighting and possible filter she's used don't do him any favours.

Reactions: 4
Two coats and jumpers but poor olive has a cardigan on and a polo neck! KATE BORE OFF YOU LYING witch!!!!!!! either admit your size or admit your a tit mother for letting your child freeze!!!!!

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.