Katie Hayes #171 Congratulations Matt on your second engagement.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That jealousy shout ...

This is EXACTLY why the late great Drew said she was "unpalatable". You really can't describe her better than he did!!!

When everything's gone to tit in her life, she's crying wolf blaming the trolls, playing victim, saying "be kind", "happy people don't hate", creating a pity party and wanting everyone to feel sorry for her. Then when she gets something she wants, she instantly turns into this nasty bitter cow who thinks she's above everyone and is like "HA HA HAAAA I'M BETTER THAN EVERYONE AND EVERYONE IS JEALOUS OF MEEEEE!" Like a smug little prick.

She forgets there are some genuine followers who like her, but fails to realise noone likes when someone puts themselves above everyone else, then wonders why more and more people join Tattle.

Just shows overall what a bleep she is!

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Thread suggestion

Katie Hayes #172 Kate NO ONE is jealous of you, We just like rubbing it in, Your Delos Fiancée Number Two !!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 100
No I’m not having it.
She’s not showing the ring because I reckon it’s gifted and she’d have to declare AD and it’ll be tit and she knows we’ll rip her a knew one.

Second of all if I’d have paid £220 for a NYE event and my gammon said I’m going the toilet at midnight you’d go along with it. You’d say hang on go in a minute.
The only reason you’d go along with it and think oh best take him is because he’s quite clearly severely anaemic, 6 stone wet through and now has urgency to go the toilet at the stroke of midnight.
Get that man the hospital.

The engagement makes no sense what so ever, she’s so full of tit. She is a compulsive liar, remember the story of her labour that was full of loop holes as well.
Have to have a good memory to be a good liar.

Also her body shapes the bleeping ringer of Gru off despicable me no wonder it took him 6 months to pluck up the courage

• Haha
Reactions: 67
She’s one vile pathetic smelly creature.

She’s so so so jealous of her ex’s gorgeous girlfriend Holly, and who wouldn’t be?

Truffle hog goes out of her way to make a scene like the swilling not so long ago - if she had genuinely had moved on and was genuinely happy with little Delo.. she wouldnt be such a vile bleeping Sasquatch.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
He was running away from her the other week without any bleeping shoes on he couldn’t bear to talk to her 😂 now the melt has dropped down on one knee. Nah he’s a hostage I’m sure of it
We need to get the Britney conspiracy theorists onto Delo. They’d have a field day #findtherealdelo #freematthewdelamere

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I wanna laugh more at Delo but he looks so sick I honestly can’t bring myself to

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I swear she never called her ma Mez until she read it here
Yeah but have you said something from here out loud by accident then looked around to see if anyone twigs 👀 the neologisms are really addictive, I don't even realise I'm saying it.

I was in homies with my mate and walked past truffs tatt and said "the truffle hogs shite" out loud. She didnt have a bleeping clue but my arse fell out, scanning the shop to see if anyone picked up on it 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
No I’m not having it.
She’s not showing the ring because I reckon it’s gifted and she’d have to declare AD and it’ll be tit and she knows we’ll rip her a knew one.

Second of all if I’d have paid £220 for a NYE event and my gammon said I’m going the toilet at midnight you’d go along with it. You’d say hang on go in a minute.
The only reason you’d go along with it and think oh best take him is because he’s quite clearly severely anaemic, 6 stone wet through and now has urgency to go the toilet at the stroke of midnight.
Get that man the hospital.

The engagement makes no sense what so ever, she’s so full of tit. She is a compulsive liar, remember the story of her labour that was full of loop holes as well.
Have to have a good memory to be a good liar.

Also her body shapes the bleeping ringer of Gru off despicable me no wonder it took him 6 months to pluck up the courage
I can't ever understand what she types but did she imply she followed him to the bog?

I knew someone once who used to follow their fella to the loo and stand outside waiting for him to come out, even if she didn't need to go for a wee herself at the same time. Like literally follow him and wait outside the toilet! . It was before group chats so we used to literally have a group chat about her in the pub and talk about how embarrassing she was. Don't be that girl Truff. 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Yeah but have you said something from here out loud by accident then looked around to see if anyone twigs 👀

I was in homies with my mate and walked past truffs tatt and said "the truffle hogs shite" out loud. She didnt have a bleeping clue but my arse fell out, scanning the shop to see if anyone picked up on it 🤣🤣
yeah I regularly use “built like a fruit machine” and panic the moment it leaves my lips incase anyone I know gets onto me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I can't ever understand what she types but did she imply she followed him to the bog?

I knew someone once who used to follow their fella to the loo and stand outside waiting for him to come out, even if she didn't need to go for a wee herself at the same time. Like literally follow him and wait outside the toilet! . It was before group chats so we used to literally have a group chat about her in the pub and talk about how embarrassing she was. Don't be that girl Truff. 😂
She has to wipe his botty.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Yeah but have you said something from here out loud by accident then looked around to see if anyone twigs 👀

I saw some girls reading Tattle in a soft play once and was so tempted to shout "read the wiki" to see if they would react! I could have made some real life KHM troll mates. I couldn't get close enough to see what thread they were on though - well I could've if I wanted to look like an actual maniac!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I saw some girls reading Tattle in a soft play once and was so tempted to shout "read the wiki" to see if they would react! I could have made some real life KHM troll mates. I couldn't get close enough to see what thread they were on though - well I could've if I wanted to look like an actual maniac!
It was probably me, always browsing tattle in between telling my mate’s kids to piss off and play so I can concentrate 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
When I get married it’s going to be Vegas with just me and him. Attention of any kind makes me physically sick. Don’t want one single friend or family member there. I’m weird 😭😭

Nah it’s so funny they’re getting married when he clearly hates her. Makes me laugh when people settle. You really don’t have to
When we first got married,we got pressured into doing the family thing as Nans etc getting old,I hated doing what everyone else wanted & refused it being filmed.We went to Vegas & renewed our vows it was just the two of us at The Chapel of Flowers & £250 Elvis wedding package (Tacky as but both in tears)with a live stream & helicopter to Grand Canyon,It was honestly the best day & should've done it that way the first time.Do it Gi it's mad going around Vegas in a Wedding dress & everyone wants to buy you drinks (bonus)

• Heart
Reactions: 29
why does it always have to have a story? why can it never be with her just you know what we had a lovely family evening just us three celebrating new year away and he popped the question it was lovely. story over.

she also needs to learn what intimate means. intimate is not in a hotel lobby surrounded by alsorts filming. thats the complete opposite of intimate

Reactions: 36
Ha ha ha if its Liverpool or Wirral the they're deffo on here!! Its one of the most popular threads that trends all too often, you couldnt not be if you're local and using Tattle.

I look at so many people on my Instagram and think yeah, you're definitely on here! Especially the dickheads I follow who like every single post of truffs and theres some other local people I know who've got threads about them and i see the same people liking their posts too. I'm thinking nah, all too coincidental You're just liking everything so no one suspects, but they're trying too hard that it makes them stand out even more.

I also reckon I know some of the VIPs on here, some of the banter mimics peoples humour I know round here. I'm suspicious of everyone 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 37
When we first got married,we got pressured into doing the family thing as Nans etc getting old,I hated doing what everyone else wanted & refused it being filmed.We went to Vegas & renewed our vows it was just the two of us at The Chapel of Flowers & £250 Elvis wedding package (Tacky as but both in tears)with a live stream & helicopter to Grand Canyon,It was honestly the best day & should've done it that way the first time.Do it Gi it's mad going around Vegas in a Wedding dress & everyone wants to buy you drinks (bonus)
The absolute dream! The tackiness of it all, I love it 🤣 wouldn’t do it any other way

Bet big kecks goes for somewhere like Thornton Manor although I doubt she could afford it, my mate spent 50k on a wedding there 😳

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.