Katie Hayes #164 Trouble in paradise, holes in the door, Oluf has sofa cushion for a pilllow, aww ye poor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
585AAB1D-C6C8-43CE-898D-2BE279BFFF16.jpeg
I still can’t cope that she’s saying we all use strange pictures when we all use pictures of her hahahaha ⚰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
You seem to know my dog hates me & the Coke head panelling dwarf have killed me off Gi.... I've sobbed 🤣🤣🤣😭😭😭😭
Rereading this quote again has killed me off now
"You seem to know my dog hates me" 😭😭😭😭

I have actual tears reading all this, got a pain in abdomen and I think it's a hernia from crying laughing here

• Haha
Reactions: 34
You seem to know my dog hates me & the Coke head panelling dwarf have killed me off Gi.... I've sobbed 🤣🤣🤣😭😭😭😭
I’ve actually cried. You can’t buy this kind of entertainment. Just been teaching mr.Gigi what a coke head panelling dwarf is and I couldn’t get my words out

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I need to sleep but this is just too good! Do you think I can sue KHM if I get fired for not turning up to work after all this? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 21
My gammons just kicked me out of bed until I calm down because I’ve been shaking laughing trying to keep quiet and it’s like an earthquake for him. The loud snort that woke up him has pushed him over the edge 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 47
U know what trolls, she’s been soooooo boring the last few months, we deserved this kinda drama, her head was bound to self combust at some stage, I am living for it, and we are all here behind u “Laura” with our firesticks at the ready 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Katie Hayes #165 Truffs needing some mental health support while Rockferry beckons the coke head panelling dwarf

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Whoever is up earliest tomoz , screen record the morning rants on her story so we don't miss a thing !!!! No doubt she will be pounding the pavement with her broken cup like a Yeti on heat at 5am 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Snow White and the Coke head panelling dwarf! Got a bit of a ring 💍 to it, pity you haven’t!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
🤣🤣🤣. She was asking me how my baby daughter was and saying I sit at home all alone and everyone hates me 🤣. I don’t even have a daughter. She’s round the bend
So doing to you what she’s calling supposed Trolls out for?! The woman is a racist, homophobic hypocrite. She needs a padded cell in Ashworth

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Those last few messages truffle bum wrote seemed a bit too legible for it to be her. She must have Little Matty (or probably Olive!?) in bed with her writing bits for her. Awwwww. That's true love that ❤🥰

Is our Kate's fridge rusty yet?

Also... How aggressive is she please??? That's her true colours shining through right there tonight. Horror.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She has instigated the contact.
She messaged a random person from the internet.
She’s not that clever, so someone at Barney’s Bargains has allegedly shared private and confidential information with Truff.
She has “outed” Barney’s Bargains festive thing, for breaching GDPR.
School boy error there lads, whoever sent that, shows that they condone homophobic, racist, bullies. Unless of course they make a statement, apologise for their error of judgement publicly.

I bet she un-sends her messages so she cannot re-read them the next day. Read the wiki.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.