Katie Hayes #164 Trouble in paradise, holes in the door, Oluf has sofa cushion for a pilllow, aww ye poor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just getting it out tje
I’ve got 10+ Unread messages from her for tomorrow 😂❤
You've really taken one for the team. Thanks for confirming for us all (with receipts) that she's an insecure troll-obsessed crazy thing.

Kate, every single thing on Tattle, every contact with every company, every time someone like Primo chucks you out that is ON YOU. You made that happen with your own actions. Take a bow.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Laura (we will continue to use your formal name), you have won the Internet tonight girl, sensational!!!
Your replies are boss and you've given her duck all to go off, she's just made herself look even worse and the consequences that'll follow if she does doxx you are going to completely duck her over.

Take a bow
Well done Laura (I’ll use your formal name also) 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It’s not my turn to do the night feed but I’ve volunteered to so I don’t miss anything 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 69
“Coke head panelling dwarf” THE HOWL I’ve just let out 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 take your crown girl

• Haha
Reactions: 53
I used to work in customer services, I LOVE when they say 'my solicitor', like they've got one on staff or something and not that they've begged an hour's free advice at the high street firm nearest their front door and waffled for 55 minutes at a bewildered paralegal who really wants to be getting on with her conveyancing files not trying to advise on suing every anonymous person with an Internet connection for slander and defamation...
This is hilarious carry on, this wan begs and trawls restaurants for free food, coz she so skint, but has her solicitor on speed dial?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She needs to get her facts straight

Saying stuff about her on here is not illegal, it’s called free speech

Messaging companies she’s advertising for to make them aware of things she’s said is again, not illegal (if they’re true, which there is proof that they are).

Saying she edits her pics, true and I bet she’s said the same stuff about other people

Repeatedly calling the police for trivial tit could actually be considered wasting police time which IS illegal

Honestly Kate (because we all know you’re reading this) I’d suggest putting down your phone and concentrating on being a better person rather than making yourself look like even more of an idiot

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Unlike her I have to get up to work she’s still typing I’m off to sleep!
bleeping hell! Who said she was due a troll rant?
Laura if she does doxx you and any of her sheep message you- just send them all of the screenshots and block them. It will no doubt direct them here to look for themselves giving them chance to read the wiki and find out exactly what the real Kate hayes is like.
Bravo by the way for your responses. 👏🏼 we’ve all got your back on here girl x

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.