Katie Hayes #164 Trouble in paradise, holes in the door, Oluf has sofa cushion for a pilllow, aww ye poor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My gammons just kicked me out of bed until I calm down because I’ve been shaking laughing trying to keep quiet and it’s like an earthquake for him. The loud snort that woke up him has pushed him over the edge πŸ™ˆ
My gammons just brought me a brew up, cos he could hear me laughing upstairs and knew I was still awake. I can’t believe I was still watching I’m a Celeb whilst she was unraveling. Just caught up. Laura, you absolutely owned her! 🫑😍

• Haha
Reactions: 24
persistently threatening, messaging and harrissing someone WHO DOESNT EVEN FOLLOW YOU for 3 hours despite being asked to go away and leave them alone, is not gonna go down well with brands!!!
She is her own undoing. Didn’t learn her lesson from before, and this tirade of abuse will just be used in future to demonstrate to brands what kind of person they are dealing with! She just can’t help herself can she! If her so called career goes down the pan, it’s very much her own doing!!

Unlike her I have to get up to work she’s still typing I’m off to sleep!
Has this woman ever heard of a full stop?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Waaaaaaaaaaah talk about entertainment gang 🀣 Best Sunday night in a lonnnnnnnnng time! @Abongo2 catch up, belting content will have you howling 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Those last few messages truffle bum wrote seemed a bit too legible for it to be her. She must have Little Matty (or probably Olive!?) in bed with her writing bits for her. Awwwww. That's true love that ❀πŸ₯°

Is our Kate's fridge rusty yet?

Also... How aggressive is she please??? That's her true colours shining through right there tonight. Horror.
Nah defo not Olive, her replies would be in Spanish

• Haha
Reactions: 25
We still going guys still saying she don’t edit but she used to and clearly the dog hates her has touched a nerve
Wow!!! Why is she still banging on and over explaining things? It's like somethings not clicking with her. The girl needs an intervention.

There's no way the Coke Head Panelling Drawf (βœ‹πŸ˜­) is lying next to her, because he would have told her to pack it in right now! Making a holy show of herself!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I’ve just snorted and woke up the dog, now my dog hates me πŸ˜‚ I’ve not laughed this much in ages! Comedy gold πŸ‘Œ

• Haha
Reactions: 25
We still going guys still saying she don’t edit but she used to and clearly the dog hates her has touched a nerveView attachment 1765556View attachment 1765557
Funny isn't it - she won't comment on one factual point you've made.... but she's throwing all kinds up to you.... that's been said on tattle not even by you per-se !!!
Same old Kate deflect & blame everyone else !!

All you have done is message a company & ask them why they're gifting her stuff.... not one thing wrong with it and she's terrorising you !
@Heretolurk321 had you messaged Barney's or is she trying to throw you off knowing it's Emma you think ?

Reactions: 23
Kate why did you say racist comments?
I am Kate hayes I am mother daughter friend I am trying to do better

It’s no excuse she’s a sicko the en

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
It’s a prime time in Merseyside if you fancy murdering or stabbing someone, the entire force are too busy with Katie Jane Hayes and the people who said she’s racist (and have proof) 🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.