Katie Hayes #164 Trouble in paradise, holes in the door, Oluf has sofa cushion for a pilllow, aww ye poor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poppet & myself are clients at primo, we showed them the echo, they put a story up about not condoning homophobia racism etc, then told big truck to remove her post off bond skin page and that she couldn’t hold a clinic there x
😂😂😂😂
That explains why she hasn’t been posting on that page this week, she doesn’t have a space anywhere to butcher people’s faces from

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Police are on way to do a well being check
persistently threatening, messaging and harrissing someone WHO DOESNT EVEN FOLLOW YOU for 3 hours despite being asked to go away and leave them alone, is not gonna go down well with brands!!!

Reactions: 40
I'd pay a wedge to see the police turning up at her house on a Sunday night. I bet her neighbours bleeping ate her.😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Imagine her stomping around the house, tit in-between her toes on the landing

• Haha
Reactions: 41
For anyone who is blocked, I can confirm that all references to Primo Dental have been removed from the Bond page! Ah, that's called the consequences of your actions, Kate!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 64
Why does she keep referring to HER trolls?!

Kate love, while you're at your solicitor's, you might ask them to give you a lesson in proprietary and ownership rights, particularly as they relate to people on the internet mmmmkay xoxoxo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Aww I hope poor Olive has managed to get to sleep on her sofa cushion and her tatty hair doesn't get stuck in the zip because her mother's clearly in no fit state to see to her... poor max is probably hiding in Olive's teepee praying to god for his real mum to come get him

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
Laura (we will continue to use your formal name), you have won the Internet tonight girl, sensational!!!
Your replies are boss and you've given her duck all to go off, she's just made herself look even worse and the consequences that'll follow if she does doxx you are going to completely duck her over.

Take a bow

• Haha
Reactions: 65
So there’s a few more lies, primo dental didn’t know about the echo, Hamleys didn’t know about it, Selfridges didn’t know about it, Kylie baby didn’t know about it. And the latest one, Emma mattress didn’t know about it either 🥺🫶🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I hope all the OGs are seeing this…
We are girl don’t worry 🤣💖

Eeee sorry just editing this to say I only speak to 3 other OGs but for the others out there who I’m no longer in touch with I hope you’re all ok ❤

Speaking of OGs @JessicaFletcher36 have you seen what she’s done now 🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.