Katie Hayes #164 Trouble in paradise, holes in the door, Oluf has sofa cushion for a pilllow, aww ye poor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Soooo her making racist comments “clearly triggers my own insecurities”
SORRY WHAT....... because she was unhappy back then that's her justification for using racist language & homophobic language..... WOW just WOW !!!!

G**y W*g, Fag**t, Normal Skin Tone..... she gets a pass cos she was unhappy does she ??? OMG !!!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
Can someone explain the Bobby Norris live ?? I’ve totally missed that lol

Reactions: 7
Has anyone got the screen recordings of Truff on the train degrading the coke head panelling drawf? I never got to see it and it sounds golden!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m no psychologist but this isn’t just about someone contacting a company about working with her, there is more to this, it’s a build up of her instahun career flopping due to her vile tweets and lazy attitude to work, same with bond skin that’s flopping and her makeup belongs back in 2010. On top of that Delo is one troll rant from leaving her and he’s currently the bread winner so that is triggering her.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
KHM has done the doxxing. 100% incorrect. Businesses handling personal must have a lawful basis' to share with another business.

Which of these apply here?

View attachment 1766050

So no they can't "share ANYTHING with Kate."
She isn’t a business. She has a business but her account is not her “business” (grey area for influencers unfortunately) wouldn’t stand in court at all. No laws have been broken and it’s embarrassing, make her accountable for her real injustices like the homophobia and racism. No one’s going to be doing a 10 stretch for “doxxing”. Don’t message her/businesses associated with her if you don’t want to get messy.

Absolute tit show, she’s a bleeping horrible bleep but everyone just plays into her hands. Madness.

Reactions: 8
How many messages of support do we reckon she will have imagined had since the latest rant? My money is on thousands. She’s so predictable isn’t she? Read the wiki.

Reactions: 15
Lee Seddon who had that group on Britain’s got talent, storm troopers. The group had an actual ponce in it.
And Paul who lives in fazakerley and sells lemo. Their stuff comes off the back of a lorry

ponce. Every time I type that, it changes it no ponce 🤣
Thank you, only last week someone said the owners daughter is the pretty mixed race girl who works in there? Which if that’s correct makes this even worse!?!
Obviously don’t know if that’s true just when someone was talking about it xx

Reactions: 10
How can she go from harassing and messaging someone like that, to posting how to do “the best roasties” on her interior page 🤣
bleeping deranged that one

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Can someone explain the Bobby Norris live ?? I’ve totally missed that lol
It was years ago when she was pregnant with Olive. Bobby was campaigning as he was receiving death threats etc, really serious stuff not what Katie claims is trolling. They had a joint live and she went on in her scruffs, talked over him the whole time and you could tell Bobby was really regretting the live as her complaints were playground chat compared to his. I'm sure it's on the wiki

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Laura your doxxing story is gone !!!!!
I wonder is it because we all reported it ?? Or is her hangover fear kicking in.

Reactions: 21
How many messages of support do we reckon she will have imagined had since the latest rant? My money is on thousands. She’s so predictable isn’t she? Read the wiki.
Can’t think who normally checks her followers and if they’ve dropped but they need to check this afternoon when people have had a chance to see her doxxing story

Reactions: 6
What line was everyone’s favourite? ‘Ermm well I only got my new car last year so maybe another year or so! I put down a bigger payment so wouldn’t be as long why?’ .. this was mine as she went deadly serious talking about her car like Laura was genuinely interested hahahaha
I think the most fave line has to be the next thread title… I’m torn but why does my dog hate me is up there! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She isn’t a business. She has a business but her account is not her “business” (grey area for influencers unfortunately) wouldn’t stand in court at all. No laws have been broken and it’s embarrassing, make her accountable for her real injustices like the homophobia and racism. No one’s going to be doing a 10 stretch for “doxxing”. Don’t message her/businesses associated with her if you don’t want to get messy.

Absolute tit show, she’s a bleeping horrible bleep but everyone just plays into her hands. Madness.
She IS a business:

All registered on companies house, so I don't think that's correct.

Her KHM handle is also linked to a huge business Home Bargains, so there's a link/association with them also isn't there? I'd also involve them and take them down with her if they are.. Serves them right. Might make them remove all association quicker and put up a form of acknowledgement

Reactions: 22
'Its a massive heavy case'

Christ the more I read , the better it gets !
I am actually on a 'massive , heavy' TEAMS meeting but I've had to turn my camera off cause I have tears rolling down my face.

Laura - you absolute BEAUT !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Laura your doxxing story is gone !!!!!
I wonder is it because we all reported it ?? Or is her hangover fear kicking in.
If you report it, it disappears for you. It could still be there.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.