Katie Hayes #164 Trouble in paradise, holes in the door, Oluf has sofa cushion for a pilllow, aww ye poor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve contacted the ico regarding the data breach & her local police due to the volume of messages I’m receiving… thanks everyone I’ve never known anything like it she’s relentless
Hope your ok as much as we’re laughing it must be stressful but she is just a wrongun xx

KHM has done the doxxing. 100% incorrect. Businesses handling personal must have a lawful basis' to share with another business.

Which of these apply here?

View attachment 1766050

So no they can't "share ANYTHING with Kate."
💪🏼💪🏼💪🏼 love it when someone knows their stuff!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
It was off my burner. It was ages ago. I didn’t even post here about it as it was just ridiculous. She was saying similar stuff and she knew who I was 🤣. She said everyone in Liverpool hates me and I sit at home all day with my baby daughter and no job 🤣. I don’t have a daughter and I have a job! She is mentally unhinged. I don’t know who doxxed me in all honestly. I just kept blocking her when she was typing. Then i’d unblock her, give her loads and block again 🤣. I got bored in the end and just kept her blocked. She said I was trying to ruin her life and the police were coming to me that day. I’m still waiting 🤣
Wow her head must constantly be all over the place and it’s all brought on by herself, what a crank!

Reactions: 27
I’ve contacted the ico regarding the data breach & her local police due to the volume of messages I’m receiving… thanks everyone I’ve never known anything like it she’s relentless
I hope you're OK girl...as others have said just bock her and then change your username. She doesn't even know who you are the bleeping lunatic. The support you have had on here is amazing and I know its easy for other people to say don't worry. I bet you've had more support of a bunch of strangers on the Internet than she has from her actual real life "mates". As for Barney Bargains...they won't be arsed. Hit them where it hurts and throw a load of paint stripper over their cars 🤣🤣. Joking.....😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Hope you’re ok hun, she’s a nasty bully with more front than Big Ben!

Reactions: 13
I really think this is coming to be the final wave of KHM and being an influencer you know.

She's royally fucked up this time.

Everyone around her are sick to the back teeth of her banging on about it so noones listening anymore, the police couldnt give a tit, she's got noone to turn to. She's going about things the wrong way because shes lost complete control of the situation and now massively shooting herself in the foot.

She shouldn't have listened to Pep heads ridiculous advice of ignoring her wrongdoings and not owning any of it, thinking it'll just go away! Clearly its made the situation 1000 times worse. She should have just apologised and none of this would continue to keep happening. Awful, awful advice Pep head!!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Good morning Trolls! Well if anything was going to get me back on Tattle it was this! My dog doesn't hate me is the shout of the year 😂 I have some serious catching up to do 🍿
Poirot good to see you back, will you get another story printed about this bleep please

• Heart
Reactions: 28
All this has proven once again is that despite what she tries to portray; she's unhinged, deeply unhappy and quite a nasty piece of work.

Reactions: 41
I really think this is coming to be the final wave of KHM and being an influencer you know.

She's royally fucked up this time.

Everyone around her are sick to the back teeth of her banging on about it so noones listening anymore, the police couldnt give a tit, she's got noone to turn to. She's going about things the wrong way because shes lost complete control of the situation and now massively shooting herself in the foot.

She shouldn't have listened to Pep heads ridiculous advice of ignoring her wrongdoings and not owning any of it, thinking it'll just go away! Clearerly its made the situation 1000 times worse. She should have just apologised and none of this would continue to keep happening. Awful, awful advice Pep head!!
Pep head stitched her right up here! Bet she secretly hates her, keep your friends close and all that……

Reactions: 19
She'll get Bobby Norris and Wayne Lineker on the troll case now.... oh wait even they distanced themselves once the article came out 🤣 The Bobby live was one of my favourite instagram moments

• Haha
Reactions: 31
🤣🤣🤣 Barneys raking it in!! Who is Barney, is that his name who owns it?
Lee Seddon who had that group on Britain’s got talent, storm troopers. The group had an actual nonce in it.
And Paul who lives in fazakerley and sells lemo. Their stuff comes off the back of a lorry

Lee Seddon who had that group on Britain’s got talent, storm troopers. The group had an actual ponce in it.
And Paul who lives in fazakerley and sells lemo. Their stuff comes off the back of a lorry
Nonce. Every time I type that, it changes it no ponce 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Lee Seddon who had that group on Britain’s got talent, storm troopers. The group had an actual ponce in it.

ponce. Every time I type that, it changes it no ponce 🤣
Paedophile. It won’t let me type the other word 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hope you’re ok girl 💕 phone Merseyside police like asap honestly explain everything and that you’ve got all the evidence of her threatening you, intimidating you, harassing you, and It’ll blow everything out the water for the fat horrible bleep. I bleeping ate her like everyone does on here. She thinks she’s trying to be clever here but wipe that bleeping smug smile off her face. As she’s constantly on the phone to the police, ask to speak to the sergeant in charge of Kate Hayes investigation. She’s a bleeping moron.

I’m not joking when I say this, I had a restraining order put on someone who harassed me half as much over 3 months as what she’s done to you in 12 hours !
The police took it VERY VERY seriously. I had screen grabs etc printed off and they were like ‘bloody brilliant’ when they showed up to mine to go through everything.
She’s gone UNHINGED here.

Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.