Katie Hayes #163 stomping round London thinkin she's brill, her child draped in fur like Cruella De Vil

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trolls I need help I’ve received a message from truff calling me a troll and giving me the chance to explain why I I’m trying to ruin her life. I don’t follow her or watch her stories but I did contact Emma with my views on gifting her so they’ve breached gdpr.
does your name start with an E or an M? if it does, then I think she’s been doing some detective work on here.
If it doesn’t then ignore me 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Ahhh she's going to say tomorrow......

So I've found one of my main trolls
They've apologised & said they only doing it cos they're not happy with themselves & their own life. I know who more of them are too....
They're trying to hurt me Cos they're miserable themselves
Could write the script couldn't we...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Trolls I need help I’ve received a message from truff calling me a troll and giving me the chance to explain why I I’m trying to ruin her life. I don’t follow her or watch her stories but I did contact Emma with my views on gifting her so they’ve breached gdpr.
Tell her duck all well apart from duck off you big smelly bleep. That is all

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Could it have been Hamleys who doxxed you? Didn't you say you contacted them, they would also have her details as she was actually invited to that event and Emma probably didn't actually work with her? Terrible form from Hamleys if it is them!!!

Reactions: 14
If one of these companies ever dared share my information with anyone I would go bleeping ballistic and take it so far with them

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I’ve had a week away from here, took me all weekend to catch up on a thread and a half 😄
I had loads lined up to give my tuppence on, but upon seeing she is inboxing trolls, I am far too excited, in anticipation of receiving my very own message, to even think about anything else. 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 21
If you don’t follow her, you should say you have no idea who she is.

She would have to admit she reads Tattle to know that you have posted in here asking for help…. obviously she will say her friends screen shot it for her, then she will have to admit she knows her friends are her biggest trolls.

It’s naughty if Emma have shared your information. Let’s be totally honest, what’s there to be scared of? The wiki is full of receipts of behaviour far worse than asking why they have gifted some no mark a mattress.

- Racism
- Homophobia
- Bullying
- Lying
- Begging

Not to mention a breach of GDPR on Emma’s part.

As I am not a racist, homophobic bully, I would not be in fear of a proven racist, homophobic bully, telling her followers you are a troll.

Remember that Truff, we know, we have receipts, I will continue to contact brands and inform them of where their due diligence is lacking. Read the wiki.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Girls if she ever outs any of you, don’t even be arsed!! Who the duck is she? Who cares? She’s a nobody. You haven’t done anything wrong. Just laugh in her face and move on!

Reactions: 42
Troll you're trying to ruin my life...... says it all.... Instagram & bumming stuff is her life..... Absolute LOSER !!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I messaged hamleys a while back, they replied with an apology soon as I messaged Emma I got a message from the truff no reply from them
Had you messaged anyone else? One of her mates shady businesses maybe.
Either way, I'd ignore or ask why she's asking tou as you don't know who she is?
She really needs to get a life and focus on buying g her reason a pillow, light fitting and curtains.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I messaged hamleys a while back, they replied with an apology soon as I messaged Emma I got a message from the truff no reply from them
Boss reply well done 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Messaging a company is not being a troll you're entitled to your opinion and to ask them why they're working with someone.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Girls if she ever outs any of you, don’t even be arsed!! Who the duck is she? Who cares? She’s a nobody. You haven’t done anything wrong. Just laugh in her face and move on!
I always wonder what the achievement of ‘outing a troll’ would be 😄 I always tell my mates about Tattle, nobody I know would give two shits about hearing what I comment on here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I was just thinking she’ll be posting something soon as Greedy has just posted 5 pages mentioning trolls and stalkers on her story

Reactions: 17
I was just thinking she’ll be posting something soon as Greedy has just posted 5 pages mentioning trolls and stalkers on her story
Ahh why don't they give it a bleeping REST. Woe is me , Trolls , Trolls , Trolls 😴
Go and get a normal job , stop taking free stuff, stop posting your kids , live in obscurity if it's sooooo bad and toxic & bothering you that much !!!!!

Reactions: 20
Trolls she’s going at me still she’s threatening to tell my boss and my family that I’m a troll! I’m not a troll she’s messaging a real profile and I’ve not sent her any abuse at all 😂😂😂 I’ve left her typing it’s gonna be a Long night she’s clearly fell out with delo and had a few wines….

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 63
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.