Katie Hayes #163 stomping round London thinkin she's brill, her child draped in fur like Cruella De Vil

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh she's made a fool of herself. She's giving me Britney circa 2007 vibes (poor Britney). She's definitely on the wine lol

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Girl just block her and let her stew 🤣🤣 there’s nothing she can do

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She will probably contact you off another of her 388433 accounts anyway, let her make a show and carry on!

Reactions: 15
Every brand sees that article 🤣🤣🤣🤣 is that right big truck cos every brand who receives that article haven’t got a clue about it and they didn’t know about your homophobic and racist behaviour

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Phone the police, explain the whole situation, explain what you’ve done (asked a company why they’re working with a homophobic racist), tell them she is stalking you, harassing you, she’s intimidating and she’s threatening you and her formal name is Katie Jane Hayes, kate Hayes makeup, Erling Haaland, KHM, bond skin uk
And then give her your crime number…

Reactions: 9
Ahhh she's going to say tomorrow......

So I've found one of my main trolls
They've apologised & said they only doing it cos they're not happy with themselves & their own life. I know who more of them are too....
They're trying to hurt me Cos they're miserable themselves
Could write the script couldn't we...
Honestly it's more scripted than Barbs old scrips 😂😂

Police have been alerted. I've got armed officers outside KHM towers, ready to take you all to HMP Tattle 💤 😴 💤

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Every brand sees that article 🤣🤣🤣🤣 is that right big truck cos every brand who receives that article haven’t got a clue about it and they didn’t know about your homophobic and racist behaviour
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Ano, how many brands have legged her after seeing it though 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I know we didn’t need proof she refreshes tattle all day, but…this is solid proof 😭😭😭 hi Kate you racist scrote

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.