Katie Hayes #163 stomping round London thinkin she's brill, her child draped in fur like Cruella De Vil

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahahahahah she’ll be FUMING at that reply. The funniest thing is she can’t say it is you on here coz she would need to admit she’s refreshing tattle as we speak 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Does she think Mr Marks and Spencer in boxs any one that makes a complaint to customer service.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’d ask her to show you proof of your messages that you have sent to brands. And when she sends you it cuz she’s that thick you’ll have your evidence.

Reactions: 26
Trolls she’s going at me still she’s threatening to tell my boss and my family that I’m a troll! I’m not a troll she’s messaging a real profile and I’ve not sent her any abuse at all 😂😂😂 I’ve left her typing it’s gonna be a Long night she’s clearly fell out with delo and had a few wines….
Post it all here girl we are behind you 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Anyone is well within their rights to complain to a company about anything they want, she can duck right off

Reactions: 25
Ha ha ha oh what a time to be alive kids 🤣🤣🤣 but of Sunday night rants she’s got her fucken dirty skids in a twist 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Yes good for you troll!! About time someone stood up to her, noone knows who the duck she is anyway! She's not going to share your messages on her page now with that brilliant reply 👏👏

• Haha
Reactions: 15
We’ll be treated to a 6am dog walk monologue tomorrow morning whilst swinging Max’s tit

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Wonder if she’s being honest and has got a kidney infection and been put on them antibiotics that send you a bit loopy?
Oh no, wait she’s just not the full shilling as me little nan used to say.

Reactions: 13
When you get fed up of her ranting, get the last word in and block her. She'll be bleeping fuming

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Your reply was amazing!
Why is she like this, as someone said act soft and ask who you have sent messages to?

Reactions: 13
Why does she think she’s hit a nerve with you 😂😂😂 oh Katie Jane put the wine down you’re making an ever bigger show of yourself than usual.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So you've never contacted her.... only complained to a brand. And now she's sending YOU abuse (which you have screenshots to prove) And YOU'RE the one who's in the wrong here?!! 😵💫😵💫😵💫

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
Ha ha ha stopping food on my babies table 🤣🤣 thought you was the most successful bleep on Merseyside Katie 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.