Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cava28

Trolls these are something else sorry if everyone is already on them 🙈 been using them over a month now and omg my face is looking like something else ha ha ha ha but the Bobbie brown dupe I’ve not tried yet TikTok made me do it ha ha
Omg been dying to try the bobbi brown dupe where did you find it???

Reactions: 3

Guyyyyyzzzzzz

VIP Member
Just seen her latest Bond post. Shady AF. The first hashtag says #registerednurse with a pic of the unpalatable one in scrubs holding a certificate.

Not lying exactly but misleading as fuck. I'm reporting.
View attachment 1710338

Pretty sure that’s an offence to say stuff like that. That’s how they couldn’t get the nurses that was sprouting shite about covid, because they didn’t use the title registered nurse.

Dougiedolls

Chatty Member
Trolls, whoever recommended that Slim tea or whatever it’s called from Holland & Barratt (not H&B) thank fuck I’m working from home 😂😂

Been proper gyming it and eating healthy the past 3 weeks and haven’t lost a pound…
One cup of that tea last night and I’m 3lbs down today already. Although it’s been touch and go at points 😂😂
What is the tea. Tried to go back but can’t find it…need me some! 🤣

Guyyyyyzzzzzz

VIP Member
Trolls I’m sorry for the derail so early on but what Phillips IPL do yous recommend? Do I need the extra 100 for the prestige? Also Kate stinks and her olive isn’t even cute

I have the prestige, it’s on offer at Amazon for £259

• Heart
Went to Cheshire Oaks today trolls (it was hell) and there was a Charlotte Tilbury shop. Run don’t walk…

Also NHS have loads of admin jobs around Merseyside have a look on HealthjobsUK, most are remote ☺
Saw there was one on Emily Bull’s insta, is it current stuff or discontinued? Xx

Boobies

Chatty Member
Yeah all the people I know that have are remote except the Passport Office. But if it’s not remote, they do three in and two remote (FT). I think you have to go in it’s 40% of your working hours. If you can’t work they are very accommodating.

Also if you go for HMRC they are remote until at least June as they have had a major flood and it won’t be fixed until at least June.

I hope that helps. ❤
That's great, thanks troll 😘

• Heart
Sorry but her nails make me sick :sick:

She the only female I know who doesn’t book fortnightly nail appointments she literally keeps them on till they are hanging.

she always gets French which is revolting on her

Trolls can anyone recommend a brand of tape extensions? Has anyone ever had the hair choice ones ?
I used to get Angel Remy when I had them, never had an issue

Marshallmum1982

VIP Member
Trolls, not totally Kate related but as you lot actually know more about skincare than her- can anyone recommend a moisturiser that doesn't feel sticky and actually sinks into your face instead of sitting on top of it? I tried CT and it felt way too sticky, so am assuming the Revolution dupe will be the same?? Help a 40 year troll out please 🙏

Brooke Davis

VIP Member
Trolls, not totally Kate related but as you lot actually know more about skincare than her- can anyone recommend a moisturiser that doesn't feel sticky and actually sinks into your face instead of sitting on top of it? I tried CT and it felt way too sticky, so am assuming the Revolution dupe will be the same?? Help a 40 year troll out please 🙏
I suffer with bad dry & sensitive skin and hate sticky creams (cannot use anything like double base, oilatum, e45), I’ve been using a hyaluronic acid cream from asda like £4/£5 and been way better than la Roche posay or cerave which I found too heavy.

Foodaholic

VIP Member
So funny when she said some people in aesthetics have gave her shit. Then said don’t worry I’m not going to steal all your clients. Love, no one has got that worry I promise you 😂
Ooh wo der what she meant by this then?!