Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JayWhere

Trolls, not totally Kate related but as you lot actually know more about skincare than her- can anyone recommend a moisturiser that doesn't feel sticky and actually sinks into your face instead of sitting on top of it? I tried CT and it felt way too sticky, so am assuming the Revolution dupe will be the same?? Help a 40 year troll out please 🙏
yeah the Revolution one is sticky too, such a bizarre texture

Reactions: 2

PhallusSizeMedium

Chatty Member
I cannot get over her thinking they sent the bag with her name on aahahhahahahahahaha I’m crying in bed here
I'm fucking gutted I've missed this 🤣🤣🤣

Oh trolls. I'm just going through my screenshots to find something (can't find it!) Anyways found this little gem......
So much dodgy editing going on here. The side of her top has been cut out and she has the most weird shape to her inner thighs.....KHM gold this...oh and maxs shit in the yard.....
Looks like she's being held up dangling in one of them harnesses they put on you for rock climbing but the harness isn't there. She's fucking bizarre 😩

BirkenheadTranny

VIP Member
******, girl, nothing worse than a menty b. Sound very much like me , carry on like all is fine, but quintessentially dealing with nothing, everting building up , all getting worse and just craving a feeling of completeness but unsure how to get there. You have said some things before and I think you overload your plate massively, and it comes from a good place in doing so. Glad this place has brought you some
Giggles; keeping going. You never know how strong you are until you survive and reflect.
Thanks Elton and you're spot on there. Love you all ❤

• Heart

Rothsey

VIP Member
Ello body 👋🏻

It’s really been an up and down year for me and the last few months have been shitty, but I’ve finally caught up from the last few months! It’s took me about 2 weeks!
I’ve been howling at you all, you lot have really cheered me up.
I can’t believe she’s now doing astefiks who in their right mind would let that smelly fruit machine near them with a needle!

And I can’t decide what’s the funniest moment, so heres my top 5

1. The child genius that is olive is now fraulein maria from the sound of music with her list of favourite things
2. Pours = pores
3. Medical grace prouducts = medical grade products
4. Mrs Bucket spending 24 hours in Dubai to keep up appearances
5. The ballet bag with her name on it but it’s actually the brand Katz dance wear

this picture makes me piss 😂

Also does anyone think truffs dad/uncle
Looks like hoggle off the labyrinth
Good to see you back!!! 😘
Not changed has she, still a dickhead 🤣

• Heart

Flip&Flop

VIP Member
Help a troll out.
I know our KHM is a Zara XXS, I've never shopped in Zara but I've fallen in love with a dress on vinted which is listed as a Large, can anyone advise what approx UK size it is? X

Davena94

VIP Member
Trolls I’m sorry for the derail so early on but what Phillips IPL do yous recommend? Do I need the extra 100 for the prestige? Also Kate stinks and her olive isn’t even cute

9Pine

VIP Member
  • Heart

Justanoseycow

Thanks troll, sounds exactly like my two.

We are very outdoorsy people but I feel tight on the baby always stuck in the carrier or the pram.

Troll, since I've become a parent as such, we've been looking at wowcher and groupon loads to see if there are any places both would like because they're close in age but one is wild and the other dead shy, so we get stuck doing same walks etc.
The quiet one would sit and read with a cocoa and the mental one would throw axes whilst drinking pints if we allowed it.
We're trying to find something that hits the sweet spot for both so we've been going safari Park, zoos and are planning blackpool soon.
Everything is dead fucking expensive if you can't bum it for free but we've found they like old fashioned pubs with a garden outside, delamere forest and loads of walks. It knackers them out and the little one likes to push his own buggy. Tried to throw it into a canal once lol.
We also split the day in 2, so our psycho one gets to go wild and then our shy boy goes to somewhere he likes, so coffee shops or Waterstones in town. It's proper graft this mum stuff, dunno how truff does it 😂
As long as they're getting fed, they're generally pleased tho, that's the highlight of any day out, scran. Like me!
We've considered national trust places for warmer months. Might be boring for your older one tho?

• Heart