Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BettyBeau

VIP Member
Ha ha ha omg i remember that night so well me and my fella was on the edge of our sofa waiting for her to explode as her whole life was to be turned upside down the echo comments where hilarious
Might go and read that thread again as her and Big O are so boring.

Reactions: 5

SOJISUB

Proper missed you trolls. I've had an awful few days and have been sat crying my eyes out this morning and got myself on to tattle an now there's snot everywhere from crying, laughing and snorting. Yous lot are the best therapy ❤
Ah sending a big hug...an audio book, making your bed and a herbal tea will have you right in no time and if that doesn’t work there’s always KHMZ motivational Monday speech to look forward to x

• Heart

Sparklesurprise

Chatty Member
The Kat…z bag has killed me. Just what I needed after a rubbish day 😂 I’ve been there when my my headless chicken mama brain has got the better of me, to be fair I honestly thought a pony was a baby horse until a year or so ago 😂😂
Girl what??? Is this the truth!!!

• Haha

chloehdh

She’s staring at her phone through half of it, they’re asking her to tell people about a collection and she hasn’t got a fucking clue, why does anyone work with her?!!
It is because she is cheap! Usually they have to pay. She is very cheap. Just to get her platform out

• Haha

Abongo2

Chatty Member
Have you tried Manpower/Brook Street? They are always looking for Staff for the Government. If you haven’t look on line as they have a Website. Hope you find something soon.

As for her, well I don’t know, your better than her and you’re too good to compare yourself with her.. Good Luck ❤
I’ve not no. I’d never heard of it tbh, but thank you for the recommendation. 💕

• Heart

chattycatty

VIP Member
Lovely to see you Joe, hope you’re well x

I would pay serious money to be a fly on the wall in that office when that DM surfaced
I really hope there is a katz employee on here please
Lord do your work 🤣🤣🤣

I’m sorry for anyone who goes to that Chavtastic place for their green screen kids photo shoots but they are the tackiest fuckin thing I’ve ever seen. It screams more money than sense - celebs or drug dealers birds. Then KH - no sense. They cringe me out.
Scallys wife who owns it 🤣🤣🤣

Just back to the whole colonic irrigation thingy for bloating/toilet issues. Has anyone tried lymphatic drainage? It’s supposed to be really good bloating and just your overall well being like helping with fatigue etc.
Me a get it a couple times
A year for my bloating and it’s great I always get one a couple days before I go on holiday too x x

nayb91

Trolls, not totally Kate related but as you lot actually know more about skincare than her- can anyone recommend a moisturiser that doesn't feel sticky and actually sinks into your face instead of sitting on top of it? I tried CT and it felt way too sticky, so am assuming the Revolution dupe will be the same?? Help a 40 year troll out please 🙏
Sunday Riley - ice
Kate Somerville - peptide k8

• Heart

stroppysal

Chatty Member
Been lurking for ages an I adore the wiki. Just wanna know if there's any particular threads what are too good to miss?

Reactions: 4

Shazblag

VIP Member
Dont know how to quote @5678 from another thread but its still on her stories now about the restaurant strip and the ballet bag.
0BAF5F0F-557E-457C-90D5-7E4E456D0B31.jpeg

• Haha

Sez99

VIP Member
Yes, I've had it done, more for medical reasons. It did what I wanted it to do. I had my face and upper body poked at. What are you wanting to achieve?
Tell me More !!!!!!
Where did you go and what did it cost ?? Lol I asked the original Colonic Irrigation question because I am one bloated bastard ! I cannot seem to shift bloat. I’m training harder than ever, diet COULD be better but is better. I haven’t had a drink in fuckin months. What gives ??
it’s my face and upper body I’d go for too lol

missshelby

I'm so thick you know. I bought a few of these and found it so hard to apply taking the lid of and loosing loads of it.....on my 3rd bottle noticed the tiny nozzle screw. Im a hopeless troll!
OMG I've done the same 😂I can't even see the instructions,I had to take a photo & zoom in,Now i find out there's a nozzle 🤦‍♀️

• Haha