Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
Can someone please explain to me what a full time mum is please?
It’s when your a mum, and have a mum bun and a mum tum (that you also had before you were a mum) and you do mum glam but not during the week cos #mumlife and you wear a hair mask all week cos you don’t have time to wash your hair cos #mumlife & you have #mumguilt every time you go out without your rainbow except when you go to Ibiza, Dubai, Amsterdam or London or any other nights out you go on, oh and you give your kid their birthday present 2 months late cos #mumlife and you have shit under your finger nails cos #mumlife and you only wash your clothes every 4 weeks cos your just so so busy with #mumlife

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 111

Abongo2

Chatty Member
I wasn’t going to say anything, but fuck it.
I don’t like to post my personal woes (anymore 😂)
But I left a steady job a few months ago for a job what seemed (on paper) to be amazing.
The job I left was to be with a car dealership. Great salary, nice company etc and prospects.

I have bad nerves and I physically shake on the daily thinking I’m not good enough ESP when faced with confrontation. This job was another level (shitty people on the phone, lack of training) Anyway, I couldn’t do the job and after 7 weeks I handed my notice in.
I’m currently on 2 agency’s trying to get work.
one I have signed up for is working for a bin company. I’m literally picking rubbish out of a line of rubbish to be recycled.
The snob in me would say I’m better than this, but the human side of me says “you have a home a partner and a child to look after” I wouldn’t dream of putting my hand out asking for freebies.
I’d rather earn it. Why can she see it? Looking down her huge nose at people thinking she’s better when in fact she wouldn’t know a days graft if it slapped her in the face. I’ve had enough can you tell 😂 pass me a pint.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 88

Flip&Flop

VIP Member
36042ed5-9a4c-4c22-9e28-3e714bd7fc26_1259346263.jpeg.jpg

Guyzzz I'm fuming, sent matt to the shop for soke super allowed chocolate and they personalised it with my name but they spelt it wrong so anyway I'm gonna eat them and send him back with the wrappers

• Haha
Reactions: 76
I think there's all kinds going on with her....

Olive is a nightmare , Doesn't kip , won't sleep in her own room. Badly spoiled , that kid can't just sit in the house & play cos she's that used to being over indulged with everything. She's goes out the house with her all the time cos she can't bear the x4 walls being stuck in with the kid cos she can't cope with it all. I honestly think she struggles with being a mother naturally- that's why everything is over exaggerated 10 baby classes , my reason , my everything. She's trying to convince herself & everyone else !

She can't keep on top of her personal hygiene or the housework !
Matt is never there he's always working , he's defo made her get a job & pay her way said enough is enough if you want a Range Rover and a braggy lifestyle.

She's 100% lonely mid week- all her mates got successful businesses & she's hanging round in coffee shops or farms on her own. She cooks the tea at 3pm for fucks sake cos she's got notning else going on.

Plus she's desperately hanging onto the fact that she's still a local celebrity & Instagram star she still badly wants that life but her credibility is gone & theres so many more Instagrammers / MUAs etc who are miles better than her. She got too big for her boots swerving Oh Darlin thinking the homies deal was going to elevate her to the big time.

Her life is a proper shit show. I don't feel sorry for her though , you've only got to look at her attitude on the live the other day she is foul.
Plus she lies constantly to make other people believe she's "winning" it's all smoke & mirrors.

• Heart
Reactions: 74

gossip29

VIP Member
😂😂😂😂😂 can’t stop laughing
Does anyone know how to get this on the wiki? Need our Barb back

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 70

gigi_93

VIP Member
“Affirmations” is just what sad, unhappy people do to make themselves feel like they’re doing something to make their lives less shit 🤷🏻‍♀️ Same with “manifesting” get fucked you namaste chanting wetwipes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

JoeExotic

VIP Member
Not been on this thread in months, but let me tell you I ran here when I seen the Katz stories 🤣 good to see the big fellas still a fat crackpot.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

Shazblag

VIP Member
Can we just appreciate the lack of a clean dish for the so called pie to be cooked in, photo was taken before she put it in the oven so thats residue from the last time she cooked some spew, she is one scruffy mare.
ABF21C76-6D19-40B6-8084-07D8F2449A06.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 60

Glittercandy12

VIP Member
Ello body 👋🏻

It’s really been an up and down year for me and the last few months have been shitty, but I’ve finally caught up from the last few months! It’s took me about 2 weeks!
I’ve been howling at you all, you lot have really cheered me up.
I can’t believe she’s now doing astefiks who in their right mind would let that smelly fruit machine near them with a needle!

And I can’t decide what’s the funniest moment, so heres my top 5

1. The child genius that is olive is now fraulein maria from the sound of music with her list of favourite things
2. Pours = pores
3. Medical grace prouducts = medical grade products
4. Mrs Bucket spending 24 hours in Dubai to keep up appearances
5. The ballet bag with her name on it but it’s actually the brand Katz dance wear

this picture makes me piss 😂

Also does anyone think truffs dad/uncle
Looks like hoggle off the labyrinth

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

Davena94

VIP Member
Her hair is a show

She is one rude bitch. Some young girl asked her how many clients she does a week and she goes why do you wana know that? Then the same girl says what’s brow lamination and she shouted GOOGLE IT

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 59

Sez99

VIP Member
Can we TALK about the makeup artist profession here for a moment ? Surely it’s a fuckin dying profession at this stage?
I haven’t had my makeup done professionally in a long time and it used to be 25 pound with lashes lol.
Booked into a place in West Derby last month, 40 pound ! Took my breath away. 40 pound an hour. I don’t know anyone making that an hour lol
Have a wedding NYE and was like fuck it should I just bite the bullet again, even though a wet wipe gets took to it about 6 hours later. 50 POUND for festive appointments !!!!!!!!
Who the fuck is gonna keep paying these prices? Surely the cost of living is them gone.

Spray tans, I remember when they were £12. 25 is standard now !!!
Girls I’m 31. I’m not an OAP here hahaha talking like ‘back in my day’.

• Haha
Reactions: 58

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
Aw I’ve just clicked through the most liked kate hayes tattle comments ever and spent a good half hour crying laughing. I do neglect this thread nowadays coz she’s just so boring it’s the same shit every bastard day with her but that’s just reminded me why I always come back 😂❤

I doubt Eleanor Abernathy will ever be back but that girl had a literary gift 👩‍🍳 😘

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57

BirkenheadTranny

VIP Member
Hangovers creeping in now and is there fuck a paracetamol on the house 🤮 but in other news, look where I'm up to on the old threads 🤣🤣
Screenshot_20221105-090628_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56

gossip29

VIP Member
So funny when she said some people in aesthetics have gave her shit. Then said don’t worry I’m not going to steal all your clients. Love, no one has got that worry I promise you 😂

• Haha

emchatshi

Ahh im crying im going to paris this week and it’s just reminded me of this fucking monstrosity😭
2E23DF96-9498-49F3-82AC-B591D676A21A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick