Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

loveanatter

VIP Member
Just back to the whole colonic irrigation thingy for bloating/toilet issues. Has anyone tried lymphatic drainage? It’s supposed to be really good bloating and just your overall well being like helping with fatigue etc.
I haven’t personally but my friend has and the results were insane!

Reactions: 4

BirkenheadTranny

VIP Member
So trolls, I mentioned yesterday I was looking for some Jadon docs. I said the same to my friend and she's offered me these brand new and won't take anything for them. Obviously I'm massively grateful but I was wondering if there's a way to remove the studs without wrecking the boot as the studded ones aren't what I was looking for initially.
Screenshot_20221105_184622.jpg

oinkoink.

Trolls, not totally Kate related but as you lot actually know more about skincare than her- can anyone recommend a moisturiser that doesn't feel sticky and actually sinks into your face instead of sitting on top of it? I tried CT and it felt way too sticky, so am assuming the Revolution dupe will be the same?? Help a 40 year troll out please 🙏
The cerave ones are really good I use the hyaluronic serum one it’s nice and light but absorbs lovely x x

Fashungoth

Chatty Member
Trolls these are something else sorry if everyone is already on them 🙈 been using them over a month now and omg my face is looking like something else ha ha ha ha but the Bobbie brown dupe I’ve not tried yet TikTok made me do it ha ha
Ooh I use these too, absolutely gorgeous, £6.99 a jar 👍🏻

• Heart

SOJISUB

She said I’m sooo busy I’m fully booked today and a day at the weekend. 2 day working week fuck me. They must all be run off their feet in that place she also said “I’ll get one of the girls to laminate my brows today at work” 🙄
lamination after half an hours worth of caked on face makeup!

uncleBryn

Anyone seen the drama with Ferne McCann? Whaaat a vile human.

Can't beleive she didn't shower? Absolutely gross behaviour. Unless she can't afford her bills and that's why she doesn't shower/wash her hair etc?
What’s happening with ferne? Is it more Sam and billie drama? Xx
[/QUOTE]

Perfectsmile01

VIP Member
Ello body 👋🏻

It’s really been an up and down year for me and the last few months have been shitty, but I’ve finally caught up from the last few months! It’s took me about 2 weeks!
I’ve been howling at you all, you lot have really cheered me up.
I can’t believe she’s now doing astefiks who in their right mind would let that smelly fruit machine near them with a needle!

And I can’t decide what’s the funniest moment, so heres my top 5

1. The child genius that is olive is now fraulein maria from the sound of music with her list of favourite things
2. Pours = pores
3. Medical grace prouducts = medical grade products
4. Mrs Bucket spending 24 hours in Dubai to keep up appearances
5. The ballet bag with her name on it but it’s actually the brand Katz dance wear

this picture makes me piss 😂

Also does anyone think truffs dad/uncle
Looks like hoggle off the labyrinth
Glad to see you back Glittz 🤩

• Heart

sosticky

Chatty Member
Help a troll out.
I know our KHM is a Zara XXS, I've never shopped in Zara but I've fallen in love with a dress on vinted which is listed as a Large, can anyone advise what approx UK size it is? X
I'm a 12/14 and would edge towards a large from Zara.