Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rubydoo70

VIP Member
I was in London the other night and walked past this adorable little coffee shop!
Surprised KATZ hasn’t been stood outside it on her jaunts to the capital accusing everyone who goes in of being a TROLL and with her personal protection officer arresting anyone who dares to cross the threshold 😂
I saw this the last time I was in London.😃

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Sparklesurprise

Chatty Member
I have a plain pair I never wear that I got for Christmas! They’ve been in my boot for months cause I just can’t break them in, I’m sure they’re a 6 if that was your size you could’ve had them but you’d never find me online anyway 😂
Do they run big or small cos I’d have these off ya 😆😆😆

Trolls unite

Reactions: 2

Fashungoth

Chatty Member
Help a troll out.
I know our KHM is a Zara XXS, I've never shopped in Zara but I've fallen in love with a dress on vinted which is listed as a Large, can anyone advise what approx UK size it is? X
Not bought from Zara in a while but last time I did, a Large was around a good 12/smallish 14

Reactions: 1

mchammerr

VIP Member
she blocked me! Because I said “okay Kate but remember the echo article?” 🤣. 3pm say it with diamonds on tik tok! Be there

Agreed! Usually he comes into my store with them every Bloody Sunday. He hasn’t been in the said few weeks too be fair but they seem okay online
Were you on a fake account?

Bowbow82

VIP Member
Sorry but her nails make me sick :sick:

She the only female I know who doesn’t book fortnightly nail appointments she literally keeps them on till they are hanging.

she always gets French which is revolting on her

Trolls can anyone recommend a brand of tape extensions? Has anyone ever had the hair choice ones ?
Hair choice are 💩. Remi cachet are more expensive but will last longer and look good for the full time you have them in. I’d rather save up for them and have my old ones in a bit longer

Sez99

VIP Member
Sorry to go off topic but if I’m going for the HOF makeup, do I want Laura Mercer, or Fenty, or Tom Ford and NARS ? 👀

Rothsey

VIP Member
I had a lymphatic drainage massage off a girl in Cheshire few months ago. Paid a lot for it but it was like 1 hour & 40 mins.
It was AMAZING !! I had been run down for months after having covid , had a bad swollen gland in my neck & woke up with sore throat literally every morning for months just felt like shit & I have inflammatory bowel disease ! Soon as she touched me she knew my ailments off where she could feel lumps/tightness/pain etc.... she told me your suffering with this & that it was mad.

Literally felt like a different person after having it done yano , the sore throats stopped and lump in my neck went down & it proper helped with all my digestive system. Also I was trying to a baby & got pregnant the month after having it done and the girl said it does help with fertility !! So I would 100% recommend the treatment it was unreal !!! Lost 5lb too on the scales so always a bonus 🤣
This is girl I went to - think it was £150 but it was worth every penny !
Where abouts is she based Goss? I’ve gone down a lymphatic drainage rabbit hole, and I def. Want it doing x

Rothsey

VIP Member
Whenever KATZ is cooking, I always think I'd much rather eat something Kay made.
They have a very similar style and attitude to cleanliness 🤣
I would rather eat my dinner of lad Kay’s floor than anything that our calorie conscious bison cooks

• Haha

Abcde18

Sorry OT but does anyone have the link to the Bramley sisters thread seems as our resident THM is boring

cpt

What account did she post the couch cleaning? I can’t find it