Katie Hayes #159 All Killer 💉, No Filler, Ex’s GF Swiller

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her attitude is proper shocking , so passive aggressive. The Insta police ? It's a regulation by an official agency that's put in place why has she constantly got a problem with everything , she thinks she's above the rules ? She's such a horrible person she really is , badly needs cancelling View attachment 1684818
🐀 I bleeping ate her you know. Genuinely surprised she hasn’t been smacked by someone

• Heart
Reactions: 17
@BirkenheadTranny @Your Da Sells Avon
they've got a bleeping cheek - they get to spend more time with their kids than most people. Don't pay for their kids clothes , family meals - get all kinds sent of products sent to them. They don't have the stress of working in a horrible job/workplace 40 hours a week.But they're full time professional victims.
Their kids can be hanging out of the car window with no seat belt on & someone kindly suggests that isn't a good idea..... thats it then crying about the trolls everyone else's fault. All got a miscarriage story as Ammo too. They're the ones with the mental health problems cos woe is me their life is harder than everyone else's. Can't stand this influenza culture I really can't.
Its literally 3 things to type #ad / horrible entitled narcissists. KHM is defo the worst I've seen attitude wise the way she speaks to people she's a horrible bastard..... & that's why OHD is turning into one too !

• Heart
Reactions: 55
they've got a bleeping cheek - they get to spend more time with their kids than most people. Don't pay for their kids clothes , family meals - get all kinds sent of products sent to them. They don't have the stress of working in a horrible job/workplace 40 hours a week.But they're full time professional victims - their kids can be hanging out of the car window with no seat belt on & somekne suggests that isn't a good idea..... they're crying about the trolls - all got a miscarriage story as Ammo too. And they're the ones with the mental health problems cos woe is me their life is harder than everyone else's
Its literally 3 things to type #ad / horrible entitled narcissists. KHM is defo the worst I've seen attitude wise the way she speaks to people she's a horrible bastard..... & that's why OHD is turning into one too !
The sense of entitlement that Olive will grow up with is going to make her an absolute nightmare! I for one bleeping hate arrogant kids. One of mine went to grammar school and the arrogance from some of those kids was off the scale. They where absolutely vile

Reactions: 27
The sense of entitlement that Olive will grow up with is going to make her an absolute nightmare! I for one bleeping hate arrogant kids. One of mine went to grammar school and the arrogance from some of those kids was off the scale. They where absolutely vile
Ano shes 2 & I don't like to call a baby but you can see already what she's turning into.
She's going to think she's always right , she's amazing & fabulous, everyone is jealous & wants to be her & no one will dare be allowed to tell her off. She will never tell the truth or apologise, She's going to be a fucker- just Mini Kate.

I still can't believe those orange & blueberry videos - disgraceful that.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Ano shes 2 & I don't like to call a baby but you can see already what she's turning into.
She's going to think she's always right , she's amazing & fabulous, everyone is jealous & wants to be her & no one will dare be allowed to tell her off. She will never tell the truth or apologise, She's going to be a fucker- just Mini Kate.
And I'm here for it! I hope she makes kates life bleeping hell

You reap what you sew truffle tits 💅

• Heart
Reactions: 19
they've got a bleeping cheek - they get to spend more time with their kids than most people. Don't pay for their kids clothes , family meals - get all kinds sent of products sent to them. They don't have the stress of working in a horrible job/workplace 40 hours a week.But they're full time professional victims.
Their kids can be hanging out of the car window with no seat belt on & someone kindly suggests that isn't a good idea..... thats it then crying about the trolls everyone else's fault. All got a miscarriage story as Ammo too. They're the ones with the mental health problems cos woe is me their life is harder than everyone else's. Can't stand this influenza culture I really can't.

It bleeping frustrates me! Imagine we put on the end of emails “for the quality police” ??? Or said at the till “would you like help with your packing, for the Asda police” ?? We’d be in for for a disciplinary so quick yet these empty heads just don’t think of policies and procedures cos it’s all the fault of “Karen’s”

• Haha
Reactions: 33
It bleeping frustrates me! Imagine we put on the end of emails “for the quality police” ??? Or said at the till “would you like help with your packing, for the Asda police” ?? We’d be in for for a disciplinary so quick yet these empty heads just don’t think of policies and procedures cos it’s all the fault of “Karen’s”
That asda one tickled me tbf 🤣 but that's really how pathetic she sounds. It's hilarious to watch somebody so bleeping thick try and be clever 🤣

• Haha
If she's got a problem with following rules typing #AD can you imagine what she's going to be like when the novelty wears off with this skin business & she's not working under supervision in Lacys Chop Shop and she starts cutting corners ! 👀👀👀

• Wow
Reactions: 31
If she's got a problem with following rules typing #AD can you imagine what she's going to be like when the novelty wears off with this skin business & she's not working under supervision in Lacys Chop Shop and she starts cutting corners ! 👀👀👀
Or if a client heaven forbid had a complaint or wasn’t happy with the service! Any feedback that isn’t sucking up to her will be deemed as trolling. She’s a liability - can’t for the life of me understand why brands want to work with her / offer her PR stuff and it honestly blows my mind that people may pay to let her loose on their faces!!💉🩸🤯

When she's not under supervision I fully expect her work space to be absolutely filthy 🤢

Reactions: 21
Client: “hi Kate, had a facial with you yesterday and ever since my skin has been burning and is bright red, woke up this morning and chunks of my skin are peeling off and it’s extremely painful. Any idea on what I should do?”

Truff: “I’m sorry that you have to start your day with such negativity troll. Go and make your bed and listen to a podcast because the setback is always bigger than the come back” *blocks*

• Haha
Reactions: 57
I now hate all you 40s, I’m 54 i bet you didn’t know dinosaurs could type!! 🤣🥰 👵🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I wonder what Delo’s family really think of her? Does anyone have any know?

Reactions: 15
185 THOUSAND followers and she got 3 comments on that god awful reel.
I Get more from my 110 followers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Client: “hi Kate, had a facial with you yesterday and ever since my skin has been burning and is bright red, woke up this morning and chunks of my skin are peeling off and it’s extremely painful. Any idea on what I should do?”

Truff: “I’m sorry that you have to start your day with such negativity troll. Go and make your bed and listen to a podcast because the setback is always bigger than the come back” *blocks*
Truff - "you clearly know nothing about skincare but I am aesthetics legend and know it all. Your face is falling off to make way for the new skin to grow. Use some bperfect orange glow powder in the meantime to cover up the 3rd degree burns (kate20 for money off) and go for a stomp with a bag of dog tit. Be kind to yourself. We're all in this together"

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.