Katie Hayes #159 All Killer 💉, No Filler, Ex’s GF Swiller

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is what her latest reel reminds me of

WHAT ARE YOU SAYING TRUFF ? I CAN ONLY HEAR SHANIA🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ahh what a ball ache! I've got so much due to be delivered from vinted over the next few days so I'm gonna have to really think about selling alot of stuff I need rid of. If I choose the evri parcel shop option, do they print the label for you? As I've literally got one 30 seconds walk from my house

Truff pegs delo
@BirkenheadTranny Im ancient have my own printer, but I think they do, they send you the link to download I will check my messages now.
ETA: The vinted app tells you which shops has printing facilities when you search for your nearest drop off for posting.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Truff should not wear blazers. They really highlight how broad backed like a bleeping gorilla she is

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Her attitude is proper shocking , so passive aggressive. The Insta police ? It's a regulation by an official agency that's put in place why has she constantly got a problem with everything , she thinks she's above the rules ? She's such a horrible person she really is , badly needs cancelling
0FEA7046-B68F-4BED-9972-6346364179D7.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 63
She’s a bleeping bleep
Isn't she - go and get a 9-5 you lazy bleeping dog if you're so bothered about literally typing a hashtag & two letters. She's alright approaching companies to bum off them isn't she ! She will be in the hoodie slobbering if she gets an ASA fine. Can't stand her !

Reactions: 29
Her attitude is proper shocking , so passive aggressive. The Insta police ? It's a regulation by an official agency that's put in place why has she constantly got a problem with everything , she thinks she's above the rules ? She's such a horrible person she really is , badly needs cancelling View attachment 1684818
The likes of Charlotte Dawson are the same…seem to have a real problem with it. Honestly I can’t wait for the insta bubble to pop & these reprobates have to get real jobs- see how they like not following rules then 😏

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Her attitude is proper shocking , so passive aggressive. The Insta police ? It's a regulation by an official agency that's put in place why has she constantly got a problem with everything , she thinks she's above the rules ? She's such a horrible person she really is , badly needs cancelling View attachment 1684818
Don't know who she thinks she is. She thinks it makes her dead relevant to use the terms 'Karens' and 'insta police' when all it does is show what a massive prick she is. It is her JOB to state when something is an ad. If she doesn't like it then fuckoff and do something that you do agree with doing! Fuckin meff

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.