Katie Hayes #159 All Killer šŸ’‰, No Filler, Exā€™s GF Swiller

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ha ha thatā€™s reel canā€™t hear a word sheā€™s saying.
The best thing about being a woman šŸ˜‚
Why is she so tit at her job
Iā€™m so glad she doesnā€™t feel the need to justice herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Truff - "you clearly know nothing about skincare but I am aesthetics legend and know it all. Your face is falling off to make way for the new skin to grow. Use some bperfect orange glow powder in the meantime to cover up the 3rd degree burns (kate20 for money off) and go for a stomp with a bag of dog tit. Be kind to yourself. We're all in this together"
Itā€™s wild that as a skincare expert she didnā€™t bother to put SPF50 on her baby whilst in Dubai & let her burn to a crisp - not such an expert then were you Kate!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
It bleeping frustrates me! Imagine we put on the end of emails ā€œfor the quality policeā€ ??? Or said at the till ā€œwould you like help with your packing, for the Asda policeā€ ?? Weā€™d be in for for a disciplinary so quick yet these empty heads just donā€™t think of policies and procedures cos itā€™s all the fault of ā€œKarenā€™sā€
I am crying, imaging truff working at Asda and asking if they want help then shouting up at the cameras for the Asda police FYI!!! šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Sheā€™s the gift that keeps giving
ā€˜Scanning the room for trollsā€™
Sweet baby bleeping Jesus the colour of that foundation compared to the skin you can see around the edges of her coke bloat faceā€¦thatā€™s a crime against humanity that

• Haha
Reactions: 24
That holly mcallister is from where Iā€™m from originally, another fruit loop who lives in her mums house, drives her mums car but pretends on Instagram itā€™s all hers on her own šŸ„“ birds of a feather certainly flock together šŸ¤­

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
She so reads hereā€¦ can you believe this is classed as work for me. Work means you get paid- you were invited to an event and gifted stuff that you will reuse on clients.

never listen to anyone who uses a micro fibre cloth and water as a means of cleanseā€¦ absolute joker

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She so reads hereā€¦ can you believe this is classed as work for me. Work means you get paid- you were invited to an event and gifted stuff that you will reuse on clients.

never listen to anyone who uses a micro fibre cloth and water as a means of cleanseā€¦ absolute joker
Exactly. Unless she's paid a salary, it's not work. She's such a clown

• Haha
Reactions: 10
"Love Bond" hahahaha......as if she signing off her message like that šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

So funny How much of a blagger she is , those 1st 20 people getting discount appointments blatantly haven't been snapped up like she said šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Oh Iā€™m excited for her to be in my neck of the woods šŸ˜‚ Iā€™m gonna see a wildebeest in the wild šŸ¦¬

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Iā€™ve been considering getting Morpheus8 for a while as Iā€™m nearly 40. Any online posts always look great but this photo has made up my mind. Itā€™s obviously a load of šŸ’©, and for the amount model standards charge, I might as well save up for a face lift in the future. Sheā€™s like the anti influencer, anything she recommends, avoid!
I had 3 sessions waste of time and money and itā€™s really painful.

My mum is 57 also had 3 sessions her skin went slightly smoother but not the ā€œsnatched lookā€ that all these instas show. Load of my assssssss

Just get filler honestly donā€™t waste ur money trollzzzz

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.